What's new

Squonking Parts?

Wasn't until you posted that pic and it got me thinking. Never been into bottom feeders, what drippers out there work on them ??

Just another quick one to add from a reply on FB from FD:

Fat Daddy Vapes I am making a universal atty center post adapter that will host a 1.25mm 316 medical grade syringe with a 0.8mm hole. Squirt holes included.

So far - it will fit Omega, TOBH, and El Diablo. The rest is just a matter of having longer posi post screws...

Ps answer to your question is , quite a few and growing :
REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface
Grail ?

Last edited:
And Origen with squonking centre post

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

That's awesome! @Seedy any ideas if/when you may get some?

I found some bottles available from reo mods but £10 postage is putting me off :(

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'm all over it. I'll let you know when I have an ETA.
Looks like funk that squonking lark ;)

Put me on the list for 2, I have a cunning plan.

Cunning+Pln+Worked.jpg

Yep me on the list for 2 as well!

Parts starting to come together now, assuming FDV bottom feed pin will be around in the near future.

Whole array of different lipos on the way, and some brass, aluminum, and copper sheets.:yahoo:

Bottle ordered from ivapour-thankyou for the heads up on that one! Already got some tubing I think will be suitable.:51:

Just need to decide on chipset I fancy waiting on the DNA 50 to arrive but otherwise I think it will be SX350. Any other ideas on boards?

Just another quick one to add from a reply on FB from FD:

Fat Daddy Vapes I am making a universal atty center post adapter that will host a 1.25mm 316 medical grade syringe with a 0.8mm hole. Squirt holes included.

So far - it will fit Omega, TOBH, and El Diablo. The rest is just a matter of having longer posi post screws...

Ps answer to your question is , quite a few and growing :
REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface
Grail ?

Nice one! A universal post would be handy, possibly gives a few more atty options.

Personally I will probably end up getting another Origen and a Bottom Feed post.

Yep me on the list for 2 as well!

Parts starting to come together now, assuming FDV bottom feed pin will be around in the near future.

Whole array of different lipos on the way, and some brass, aluminum, and copper sheets.:yahoo:

Bottle ordered from ivapour-thankyou for the heads up on that one! Already got some tubing I think will be suitable.:51:

Just need to decide on chipset I fancy waiting on the DNA 50 to arrive but otherwise I think it will be SX350. Any other ideas on boards?
I don't think you can beat the sx350 for a small diy mod to be honest. There will be a sx350 100w coming out soon but it'll need 2 batteries. Also, current ETA December for the sx350 200w. This will be getting even hotter very soon ;-)

I don't think you can beat the sx350 for a small diy mod to be honest. There will be a sx350 100w coming out soon but it'll need 2 batteries. Also, current ETA December for the sx350 200w. This will be getting even hotter very soon ;-)

Oh man SX 100W awesome. Tell me that's going to be weeks not months?

That makes the choice simple.

I was planning on using lipo packs for power anyway. Did you mean it will need 7v to run?

Oh man SX 100W awesome. Tell me that's going to be weeks not months?

That makes the choice simple.

I was planning on using lipo packs for power anyway. Did you mean it will need 7v to run?
Yep. It should be pretty soon. Not 100% on the specs but I know they recommend 2 x 18650 so 7 or 8 volts would be about right.

Back
Top Bottom