What's new

Squonking Parts?

fasteddie600

Mod Maker
I am playing around with a few ideas for my next project. I have some lovely wood sat here begging to be used and I am thinking of possibly doing a regulated(DNA/SX) squonker?

I haven't seen suitable parts such as 510, tubing, bottles etc for sale anywhere, any suggestions where to start the search? Or should I just start figuring out how to make all the bits?

Thanks for any suggestions

Found this on another forum. Modmaker.co.uk have these fat daddy 510's

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gdeal

I was asked to post a pic on the 510 set up for modding the Fatdaddy to a Bottom Feeder. Here is how I did it. All the parts are in the parts list.

The screw head is sanded down (chucked in a drill) to 5.5 mm. The white delrin spacer needs to be sized to fit the screw.

Ij3lgIj.jpg

A0Fz4Yi.jpg

The top lip of the Fatdaddy and the large brass washer form a compression seal between the external top cap and the internal piece (not shown)

add bottom feed kit to origen from shmovapes
and google 3mm food grade silicon tubing
just need flexy bottle

Found this on another forum. Modmaker.co.uk have these fat daddy 510's

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by gdeal

I was asked to post a pic on the 510 set up for modding the Fatdaddy to a Bottom Feeder. Here is how I did it. All the parts are in the parts list.

)

Nice one cheers that looks simple enough! On the hunt for one of those screws!

Taken from FB:

Fat Daddy Vapes

You asked for it, YOU GOT IT! Replacement center pins with 3mm longer holes and 2mm hole all the way for bottom feeder box mods

squonk pins.jpg

BaDaBooM are you going to build one ?

Last edited:
I was also thinking of a squonking box,and found a list of suitable attys on another forum(think it was UKV)but they were all using original equipment & I can't afford to risk damaging any of my genuine gear so never got round to much more than thoughts.

Taken from FB:

Fat Daddy Vapes

You asked for it, YOU GOT IT! Replacement center pins with 3mm longer holes and 2mm hole all the way for bottom feeder box mods

View attachment 31980

BaDaBooM are you going to build one ?

That's awesome! Seedy any ideas if/when you may get some?

I found some bottles available from reo mods but £10 postage is putting me off :(

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Is that fat dady upgraded in any other way for bottom feeding or just the center post? I'm curious about how its sealed to prevent juice passing the post and entering the inside of the mod, and also if it has a stiffer spring to prevent the connection just seperating when under pressure from juice flow and then having a film of juice between the contacts. (Or perhaps the stock spring is stiff enough)

Back
Top Bottom