What's new

Shrowcasing "Cuprum" Stabwood hybrid DNA250c for cotswold vapour

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Cotswold Vapour asked for a mod

now this has been a little bit of a trial as it involves the new DNA250c board, this board has caused a stir in the world of mods as it has a replay feature colour screen it lights up when charging like the dna75

but

it's bigger

bigger boards to me can cause a problem and this board is bigger

to all you modmakers (or wannabe modmakers) try it, I had lots of fun and barry the hammer was almost involved a couple of times

but first as with all my posts

DVD

Indianna Jones and the last crusade

[Nazi Colonel Vogel is torturing Henry to get answers]

Colonel Vogel: Tell me about this miserable little diary of yours. The book is useless and yet you come all the way back to Berlin to get it. Why?

[he slaps Henry in the face with his glove]

Colonel Vogel: Why?

[he slaps him again]

Colonel Vogel: What are you hiding?

[he slaps him again]

Colonel Vogel: What does the diary tell you that it doesn't tell us?

[he tries to slap him again; Henry grabs his wrist, stopping him]

Professor Henry Jones: [through his teeth] It tells me, that goose-stepping morons like yourself should try *reading* books instead of *burning* them!

IMG_4878.jpg

here is the block, ok colours are copper, gold, black, red, brown in fact there are about 8 in total

IMG_4952.jpg

here is the board

IMG_4928.jpg

top plate and the face plate is made by me from scratch all by eye handmade, hand finished no china no post man

IMG_4961.jpg

first mock-up with a little vapour for atmospherics

so add the bits together and we have with the last rays of sunlight

IMG_5004.jpg

"Cuprum" or to give it the common name copper

IMG_5005.jpg

IMG_5006.jpg

IMG_5007.jpg

IMG_5008.jpg

it's a duel battery as I'm not over keen on lipos

IMG_4986.jpg

bagged and boxed cuprum will go out this week to its new owner

next time

"Taxus"

if you love my mods, bags, cabinets, driptips, attey rigs, stands, then like them follow me.......buy one

to wet your whistle

also I've been tagged on Instagram saying a mod of mine is featured by vaguely.vaping.related.podcast can anyone confirm this is the case?

My f..... Gosh that is absolutely stunning, I reckon this is your best one yet outstanding.

Would you take children as payment I've got alot to spare?? Lol

Wow that's beautiful amazing work Stu I love the color [emoji7] [emoji7]

My f..... Gosh that is absolutely stunning, I reckon this is your best one yet outstanding.

Would you take children as payment I've got alot to spare?? Lol

more children..... no I'm good I work with one and he owes me money and the other phones me up when something has gone wrong.

however, the mod is not that expensive you should know by now, I won't charge potv members the earth, for me I look at it and go oh it's a DNA board great ok board here battery here blah blah

now if it was a new lathe or miller im like take my money bitch.....

Astounding!
I saw this not that long ago in an unfinished state.
Seriously, I couldn't envisage it ending up like this! Truly wonderful.
100% worth the buggeration, IMHO, Stu!
One day soon I'm going to ask for a 4s lipo box, and I know you're just going to tell me to f*** off!!

Now that really is stunning work there Stu, those colours! That vid really shows its beauty.

Back
Top Bottom