vapesmarter

Mod Maker
busy busy busy

I have now completed the twins the second of the matrix series mods

this is an unregulated squonker new design

let us begin

settle down have a vape and relax

I'm watching Oceans 11 on the DVD

Rusty: I need the reason. Don't say money. Why do this?
Danny: Why not do it?
[Rusty shakes his head]
Danny: Because yesterday I walked out of the joint after losing four years of my life and you're cold-decking "Teen Beat" cover boys.
[pause]
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes, the house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet big, and then you take the house.
[another pause]
Rusty: Been practising that speech, haven't you?
Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt like I rushed it.
Rusty: No, it was good, I liked it. "Teen Beat" thing was harsh.

the twins are going to be a squonker un-regulated single battery tube with a 18650 and a MOSFET fitted

IMG_3532.JPG

wood is alder the colours are white, met green, pearl green, purple, ultraviolet white

IMG_3579.jpg

lots of drilling and milling from various angles on this one (i don't half make life hard for myself)

IMG_3580.JPG

first, mock up notice the twin tubes one is for the squonk bottle and one is for the battery sunk 510 squonk also

IMG_3591.JPG

needs a polish up but pretty well sorted

IMG_3595 2.JPG

notice the two tubes

IMG_3595.jpg

I hadn't screwed the top panel in when I took the pictures it's sorted now

but the twins need a case

IMG_3591 2.JPG

I know lots of members love Poundland so I walked through looking for a lovely case but alas no luck only...... shite
so Italian top grain leather un dyed saw it cut it alfies paw and

IMG_3594.jpg

its very soft and 'o' natural colour

IMG_3597.jpg

un regulated squonker twin tube matrix style....done

how much vapesmarter? what will you take can you have my wife, dog, cat, kidney for him.!!!!!!

nope sorry the twins is flying out this week to Europe

but don't cry little ones I have another a one off, a special squonker.....regulated

WTF a regulated squonker !!!

his name is "necromancer"

Necromancer: [in Black Speech] We grow in number. We grow in strength. You will lead my armies.
Azog: [in Black Speech] What of Oakenshield?
Necromancer: [in Black Speech] War is coming.
Azog: [in Black Speech, angry] You promised me his head.
Necromancer: [in Black Speech, vanishing] Death will come to all.

if you love my mods cabinets, bags, cases, stands then like them......buy one

top marks again sir some super work very nice indeed going to be one happy chappy when they get that :2thumbsup:

Hope the new owner is as happy as I am with Nazgul. Good work squire!

Stunning absolutely stunning work, want the green one, must be great to have those tools to hand in a workshop I'M NOT FUCKING JEALOUS [emoji24][emoji24][emoji6][emoji6][emoji23]

You are an extremely talented and clever craftsman [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

As other people have said they look amazing and excellent quality .The new owner will be well happy when they see them. Looking forward to seeing the regulated one :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom