What's new

showcasing "the necromancer" regulated hybrid stabilised wood squonk mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
"Radagast: No, Gandalf, 'tis not. A dark power dwells in there. Such as I have never felt before. It is the shadow of an ancient horror. One that can summon the spirits of the dead. I saw him, Gandalf, from out of the darkness. A Necromancer has come!"

now I have broken my own rule with this a little

when I make a set of mods I don't go back, making mod after mod, all the same, doesn't interest me "yeah bang um out get the cash.... ker ching" that's not my style...

neither is is right for my customers, every mod is different, every mod is unique, every mod is bespoke....
@tasteslikefire sent me a message asking if I would go back to the lord of the rings well the normal answer is no, I know that sounds daft but would you want someone else having the same mod as you, so a head scratching moment. ok, the mod would be small squonker and regulated, tricky a lot to fit in and must be dark, black based on Sauron...

so the hobbit came to mind and "The Necromancer" was born

as the nights draw in, and the autumn chill comes quietly I'm watching on the DVD

The girl on the train

"Rachel: She's what I lost. She's everything I want to be."

come with me for a little while sit back, read, vape, relax

so the wood is birch and we have 3 blacks 1 of which is a UV black (UV ? it shines different in the natural sun light) metallic red and blood red.

IMG_3599.jpg

lots and lots of cutting down to the mm from the side the top and the face

IMG_3601.jpg

there was one place only to put my maker's mark and that was tricky too much cutting and the whole mod is scrap

IMG_3602.jpg

pre-polished face plate made to fit the mod and we have

IMG_3604.jpg

arty photo shoot

IMG_3605.jpg

see the colours in the full sunlight they shine differently than normal light

IMG_3607.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

brass battery tube, 18 mm wide squonk hole

so was I happy with the mod....no the mount inside I remade from scratch it just didn't cut the mustard. but the mod needs a box, an old box, a play on words....

IMG_3619.jpg

an antique cigar box which contains the new healthier 95% safer

IMG_3625.jpg

vapesmarters e-cig mod notice in normal light the mod is dark the reverse side is near black

@tasteslikefire your mod is ready for you

whats next hmmm could be one of 3

tune in next time

and as always

if you love my mods, cabinets, cases, bags, then like them.........buy one.

Last edited:
'They speak of a necromancer living in Dol Gulder, a sorcerer who could summon the dead'. Don't know about summoning the dead, but you have summoned one awesome looking mod!!

another beauty from you stu your work gets better and better with every mod im proud to own one of yours and be part of your mod makeing journey :)

thankyou they are evolving I must say

I have got to sort a lathe out I have in storage but it's such an upheaval to shift, moving a 500-kilo lathe is no fun but then I may go down the mech mod tube route dunno Im unsure it's hard to keep creation going

Back
Top Bottom