What's new

showcasing "The Burnt Lands" 20/21700 cickfet squonker hybrid stabwood to be sold

Not too shabby that Stu [emoji6]

But seriously, one of your best yet [emoji106]

Really,you think, I dunno it’s odd I have nothing towards it.

Liz told me I’m nuts and I should be carrying one round and going this is mine, I couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest I said it would be like 90s character by Harry Enfield “look at my wad”

:worship::worship::worship: Excellent again, and again something abit difference with the battery tube and squonk bottle cut outs on the edges....

Really,you think, I dunno it’s odd I have nothing towards it.

Liz told me I’m nuts and I should be carrying one round and going this is mine, I couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest I said it would be like 90s character by Harry Enfield “look at my wad”

I do sir. As gravystain said, placing the hole and batt tube on the corners is something a bit different. The colour blends make my eyes very happy, and it's a bit less angular than usual. If I had any spare cash I'd be chasing this, but it's the Mrs 60th next month and I'm still saving for something special, even though I'm struggling for ideas.

To be honest, I tend not to pose with my gear nowadays. The smokers normally ain't impressed, and most vapers I encounter just don't appreciate a good squonker. Once the novelty wears off, they just become another bit of vaping kit anyway, probably why I won't even consider spending more than I do on mods.

I do sir. As gravystain said, placing the hole and batt tube on the corners is something a bit different. The colour blends make my eyes very happy, and it's a bit less angular than usual. If I had any spare cash I'd be chasing this, but it's the Mrs 60th next month and I'm still saving for something special, even though I'm struggling for ideas.

To be honest, I tend not to pose with my gear nowadays. The smokers normally ain't impressed, and most vapers I encounter just don't appreciate a good squonker. Once the novelty wears off, they just become another bit of vaping kit anyway, probably why I won't even consider spending more than I do on mods.

In agreement with the last 2 lines because i buy for my pleasure, not to wave it around infront of others. It's usually youths who like to show off what they own just for the it's worth x amount (my willy is bigger than yours). But there is satisfaction in owning a custom made mod over something mass produced, what i mean is i get more pleasure from Swirl which is one of Stu's creations than i get from my G class yet they both have the same Yihi chipset, neither of the 2 leave the house.
But i do like other forum members to see things as they tend to look at Beauty over cost as well as the collector point of view

I'm not a squonker myself (that term really needs to change!), but georgeous colours on that mod Stu. But what material is that? Resin...or some sort colourful wood? Until, i started prattling on this here forum, i'd not seen material like that before...it's very pretty though! Oh...and lovely craftmanship as ever Stu! :D

I'm not a squonker myself (that term really needs to change!), but georgeous colours on that mod Stu. But what material is that? Resin...or some sort colourful wood? Until, i started prattling on this here forum, i'd not seen material like that before...it's very pretty though! Oh...and lovely craftmanship as ever Stu! :D
Unicorn horn [emoji16][emoji16]
Stu has trained Alfie to be a Unicorn hound. He tracks them down, rounds em up and de horns them. Heard Stu has a flock of them in the garden. [emoji6]

Unicorn horn [emoji16][emoji16]
Stu has trained Alfie to be a Unicorn hound. He tracks them down, rounds em up and de horns them. Heard Stu has a flock of them in the garden. [emoji6]

Yeee...errr...okay....whatever you say Jon.

*Picks up the telephone, rings up 'Abergavenny's Folks Away With The Fairies Institution'*

"Hi, can you send a couple of strong lads and a straight jacket over here, pronto...i've got a bloke here who thinks unicorns exist, thanks bye!" :P

Well, whatever it's made with, unicorns or not...the colours are flipping lovely! :)2

Back
Top Bottom