What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Teahupo'o" an all wood clickfet squonker single 18650

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
what have I been doing

resting on a beach somewhere....no

feet up watching daytime telly....no

working....yes

I've made progress by taking two trailers to the tip to recycle in various skips I may add

so "Teahupo'o" is a beach on Tahiti the "place of skulls" it has the heaviest waves in the world

DVD?

"Point Break"

Bohdi: Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.

so here are some pics about whats been going on in the workshop

heres Alfie under the shade of mrs vapesmarters hat

IMG_5723.JPG

IMG_5721.jpg

here are 2 mods both have names the one on the right is "Kahe" a twin 21700 dna250c the one on the left im not so sure as yet

IMG_5717.jpg

"Kahe" getting a haircut here

so, on to "Teahupo'o"

IMG_5700.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

IMG_5705.jpg

the wood is "Purple Heart" which is heat and light reactive hence purple heart it will deepen over time to a dark purple colour the wood is an off cut from a block sent to @crustyfolker for a mod I made for him I haven't shown on here the wood itself is from @Smoggy a fellow modmaker and a good one too (if he stopped faffing and got the title nudge poke:14::14:) since I took the pics I have made some slight changes and polished the mod some more

do I like it hhhhmmmm its ok all my mods i see as ok..... the clickfet is nice, so easy to use

360?

so stu is it for sale for less than £100?

it was it went out today sorry

next time well

I'm on a break still but the new design from my new technical advisors is coming along a treat

happy holidays stu and Alfie

if you like my mods well you know the rest..................

Thanks for the kind words Stu.
But I like faffing...lol.
I don't know how to get a title ?.

Well.................. Perhaps we need to see some examples? As YOU know, we don't dish out Titles willy nilly, but we DO always like to support Apes in their endeavours, so............. @Smoggy can you PM me about all this and we'll see where we go from there. ")

I would say if your going to show the tube have it in the middle ..not a fan of it sticking out the bottom

Back
Top Bottom