What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Showcasing "tangerine Dream" 3 tube semi mech stabwood hybrid mod for mattyk2010

You keep knocking them out of the ballpark, another one off piece of art. Enjoy your time off and get yourself back on an even keel. Hope you return, I love your work and as a trustee of one of your labours of love (or hate as the case may be), I can state that I take great pleasure showing off my beloved mod to anyone who is into vaping. Have fun.

Beautiful work, and I get the need for a break.

Making mods is fun but can be a bit stressful at times, just don't take as long of a break as I have [emoji3]

I have some close friends on here but I need a break to sort myself out and the workshop doing 100 hours a week for the last 4 months has taken its toll on me.

stu

Another amazing mod and Stu take your well needed break and look forward to seeing your creations again. You will be missed mate. Take care

Back
Top Bottom