What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "sultan" 18350 pipe 3rd near the hammer edition

How the heck did you make that!?

Wizard... I suspected and you keep confirming ;)

Can I make a suggestion? Don't ever bin the fails. Keep them to learn from them and label them with the mistake that was made. Create a kind of 3d journal for future reference to learn from the mistakes made.

Looks very in keeping with that style of pipe (just googled them). The amber is spot on.

One thing caught my attention too ......... that looks almost long enough to take an 18650? :drool:

There is nothing wrong with the pipe but it’s not what I wanted in general I know what people want which is regulated squonker or twin tubes but at the moment I have no more money to invest in mods that don’t sell I am officially broke

I also know people want 18650 pipes in my mind I just can’t achieve this in a small format sultan could have an 18650 battery but would it sell.....nope, even a regulated 18350 pipe is difficult

So I’m in this wasteland of not being able to go forwards or backwards without investment as soon as you say it’s a 18350 mech you may as well say it’s not for you

How the heck did you make that!?

Wizard... I suspected and you keep confirming ;)

Omg (meaning oh my God not zero nic)
When you said wizard I went straight to DnD!!! I am such a DnD nut!!! I'm in a group on Facebook that ties in to the Dungeons and Dragons online game I play online. I'm an admin in that group. We have some vapers in the group! I might not be able to afford to buy one right now but maybe some of them can! I posted your Facebook page in the group .
You might be getting some hits for wizard and dragon pipes!
I'll pray!!!!

You're not selling this one then, or you don't think it will sell?

Liz said it’s lovely

But that’s like your mom saying your mr potatoes head picture is pretty

I’m open to offers on it as I’m broke but I’m not happy with the result my standards are way to high I’m told

Stu, that is absolutely outstanding. I've just shown the pictures to Mrs Myashey and told her that you're not happy with it. She said "why ever not, it's beautiful". I think you beat yourself up too much.

Put a price tag on it, it will sell. I'm very tempted myself.

Back
Top Bottom