What's new

showcasing "storm" a hybrid stabwood dna 75 stainless steel face plate

It's nice work as always @vapesmarter looks like a storm . @Jules27 you must be collecting some beauties. Just made a request for another Mod myself for my Xmas pressie off a couple of Family members.

Its absolutely beautiful!! I seriously couldn't be happier. Its my first one... but am seriously hoping Santa brings me loadsa cash so I can have more!! lol

@vapesmarter . Stu your doing something great you have had at least 2 of us reorder that's a guess by the way, its probably more than that lol. But i can understand your logic, My Mrs cooks dinners then can't eat it herself. Luckily the dinners are good so i end up eating hers.

Its absolutely beautiful!! I seriously couldn't be happier. Its my first one... but am seriously hoping Santa brings me loadsa cash so I can have more!! lol

It looks nice and i expect you will love it. Stu's a nice chap aswell. What chip is in yours i couldn't make it out ?

It looks nice and i expect you will love it. Stu's a nice chap aswell. What chip is in yours i couldn't make it out ?
I already have it... and I do love it. Its a DNA 75, my first DNA chip.... I'm a DNA virgin... well I was until about 10 hours ago! :20:

I already have it... and I do love it. Its a DNA 75, my first DNA chip.... I'm a DNA virgin... well I was until about 10 hours ago! :20:
Oh nice, my eyes are really shite though. Thats what i have in mine too most mods by vapesmarter have either been DNA75's or mechs, but i know Stu will turn his hand to any chip or or style of mod. If you get stuck with anything about your DNA or using the escribe software to customize drop me a PM and i will direct you.:)

Well I have Escribe pretty much under my belt, watched a quick vid and to be fair if you're computer literate it isn't that hard. But thanks for the offer.
I like the DNA 75 chip, it does what I need it to do.... I don't need all singing all dancing. I have the mutts nutz on some mods and its really too much!

With Storm, I have the memory, the feeling... and the vape :D I'm quite simply loving it!

Glad your happy and sorted for escribe it is worth all the faff to change some stuff especially the greeting screens.

Back
Top Bottom