What's new

showcasing "storm" a hybrid stabwood dna 75 stainless steel face plate

20171005_220254~2.jpg

Why? It's stunning

now that's a question

you put all your heart and soul into making a mod. to me, its a process its hard to explain I get asked the same question a lot "do you like the mod" etc if I'm honest and I with my big mouth normally say "nope its hateful" I don't like any I make does that sound weird? vapesmarter you're losing the plot! I expect I am but after a week of fretting, planning, swearing, making, remaking it drains you takes a piece of you when it goes to the post office.

hence why I don't make for myself, ever, full stop, golden rule

Ahhhh 41 ;)

Vapesmarter I can understand that! but you should get over that and be bloody proud!
You are an artist though.... and does any artist ever like their own work?? Maybe not!

You are amazing! The way you take a thought, an idea, a vision, and turn it into a reality... that takes someone very special ;)

Why? It's stunning

When you make stuff there is an innate wastage or failure percentage rate due to to varying qualities of materials and responses to the machine in use, luck, and other such variables. At any point it can go tits up. By the end the of many building projects its a complete relief to see successful onto the next challenge :) the fact that the job's a goodun is a given

When you make stuff there is an innate wastage or failure percentage rate due to to varying qualities of materials and responses to the machine in use, luck, and other such variables. At any point it can go tits up. By the end the of many building projects its a complete relief to see successful onto the next challenge :) the fact that the job's a goodun is a given

Really I was interested in the answer because whenever I've gone to make something the overly critical voice in my head tends to pick out the flaws that would usually be unnoticeable to everyone else. I was bad during my younger years of smashing up anything that didn't turn out how I expected. I have chilled out as i've grown older but i'm always interested to find out how other people critique their own work. I was just intrigued that @vapesmarter dislikes everything he makes because even at my worst i had made pieces that I've stood back and thought 'that's not half bad'

It's nice work as always @vapesmarter looks like a storm . @Jules27 you must be collecting some beauties. Just made a request for another Mod myself for my Xmas pressie off a couple of Family members.

Back
Top Bottom