What's new

showcasing "storm" a hybrid stabwood dna 75 stainless steel face plate

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this has been one of the hardest mods to create

it is based on a storm as in a weather storm hence the name "storm"

spinning on the dvd is

sherlock series 1

John: [upon first seeing Baker Street] Well this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.
Sherlock: Mrs. Hudson, the landlady, is giving me a special deal. She owes me a favour. A few years back her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida. I was able to help out.
John: You stopped her husband from being executed?
Sherlock: Oh, no. I ensured it.

so early pictures I didn't do, too busy

IMG_3809.JPG

this is stainless steel to be more precise its surgical stainless steel and is as hard as nails, I didn't realise this until I melted 3 carbide tips trying to mill the thing it's not just hard it's rocky 6 on steroids with a large gun sitting in a tank...... that hard

IMG_3810.JPG

semi-finished body whilst together with the "ard plate" gives us

IMG_3818.JPG

"storm"

IMG_3819.JPG

IMG_3820.JPG

IMG_3821.JPG

IMG_3822.JPG

IMG_3823.JPG

going out in a leather bag

DNA 75 with surgical steel faceplate leather bag....done

storm is sold and going out Monday

coming soon monster

yes well it is, I've trashed 2 mods already the first was a milling mistake the second was an accident I fell over in the workshop he was in my hand as I hit the floor the mod flew across the room and smashed against the wall

if you love my mods then follow me, like them....buy one

it seems by the 'likes' my fellow apes like "storm" for me it was touch and go I'm looking forward to sending it off to its new owner as with all my work once it is done the creation process is dead And I cant get rid of it quick enough

Hahaha! I can't wait to get it in my grubby little mitts! Its my favourite mod by you so far! But then I'm biased! :D

Back
Top Bottom