What's new

showcasing "sahara" a one off one of kind precious metal DNA75c stabwood mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
shaking all over

well on this one I have been

new polishing technic and a friend I haven't seen for nee on 30 years was involved to present this to you

so Sahara hmmm dvd?

"Sahara" 2005

Dirk Pitt: [after they come across a wrecked plane in the middle of the Sahara] I'll bet you a hundred there's a tool kit in there.

Al Giordino: [looking at the tattered remnants of the plane] I don't wanna rain on your crazy parade, buddy, but I don't think we can fix this thing.

now there is a block shot of this mod on here somewhere

there is also this

IMG_5347.jpg

98 grams of solid silver the proper stuff, not your "oh look its plated" hallmarked by Birmingham assay this plays a part

IMG_5545.jpg

the original block I scrapped I wasn't happy with it so I used Sahara instead Sahara was for another customer who went dark on me note if you contact me for a mod don't play i forgot or I hope he doesn't remember as I do and I will find you etc....

IMG_5546.jpg

so heres the first of many mockups

IMG_5556.jpg

side view ok nothing too different there

IMG_5558.jpg

back view some inclusions in the wood which i have left in place as i like them ok keep going

IMG_5560.jpg

other side...hang on WTF

IMG_5561.jpg

what your looking at is a solid silver 40 grams in weight faceplate all milled by hand no post no china no mate, made by me here, the plate is hand engraved by a lady I worked with 30 years ago all by hand not acid etched or machine, laser engraved by HAND

the apprenticeship is 7 years to become a hand engraver I know of 3 living good ones it takes 10 years to become a master and part of the guild

IMG_5555.jpg

so how exclusive is this stu?

well you work it out I'm getting bored of copycats and the same old mods so I thought I would do something different raise the bar so to speak

IMG_5565.jpg

I need to clean the silver and get rid of the rouge but I'm so tired after working on this its taken on and off 8 weeks to make

how much stu do i want it, I'm, cutting my left ball off?

well it's not for sale and it's not for me either it's going for a review so I'm giving it away.....perhaps

I may sell it on here if you have the pennies I'm really torn on what to do if your really serious and I mean really

cost wise it's not cheap if you want it send me a pm or it will go off in the post

next time

"tangerine dream"

or

"prince"

or

"the Burnt lands"

as always

love um really love my mods cases cabinets stands bags etc then like them hit the follow button and buy one

be quick though im shutting down soon for a short break (i hope)

That's even more stunning than the previous one you presented. One day....(maybe even for my 50th in October, who knows.)

Wow now that is beautiful Stu [emoji5] if it had more power you would have had a PM from me even if I had to sell a kid or two to pay for it [emoji7]

Back
Top Bottom