What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Showcasing "Raven" semi mech hybrid stabwood squonk mod for sale

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
new year sales hmmmmmm

well to join in the spirit of skintness I have the first of I hope the new range of stabwood hybrid squonkers from the Alfie's basket

spinning on the DVD is

"American Made"

[to the DEA officers and agents]
Barry Seal: Did you all know that Caddies have more trunk space than any other car. I’ll give each and every one of you a Caddy for your troubles because I’m going to walk out of here. There ain’t a damn thing anyone of you can do about it.
[just then Dana Sibota walks in]
Dana Sibota: He’s free to go.
DEA Agent: Woh, Woh, wait a minute.
[Barry’s hands are uncuffed]
Barry Seal: You boys should have taken the Caddies.

"Raven" is the smallest squonker I've made it sports a new switchfet instead of a mosfet and twin tubes in brass the squonk bottle is silicone.

so we shall begin

IMG_4262.jpg

the wood is hazel burr the colors are black metallic and blood red

IMG_4267.jpg

top plate is brass

IMG_4268.jpg

bit of shaping and then polish buff repeat add it all together and we have

IMG_4301.jpg

IMG_4302.jpg

IMG_4303.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

IMG_4305.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

the mod comes in a leather nape black bag

so stabwood hybrid switchfet semi mech squonker......done

this is for sale and will go in the mod maker sale section the price delivered will be £99.99

next time....

the mod will be the smallest regulated mod I've made her name

"Memphis Belle"

as always

if you love my mods, cases, cabinets, then like them, follow me..........buy one.

Stunning again stu, you have just made it a month too soon!!! (Broke till end of jan [emoji52])
And can you explain semi mech as will be after a squonk from you then, thanks

a semi mech means

it has a 510 so no direct battery contact it has the protection from a switchfet so will automatically stop working when the battery gets low and protects from reverse polarity, the switchfet is a modmaker one designed by our good friend @mosfetius so I cant take the credit but it is a superb bit of kit.

but being a mech ohms law must be followed

a semi mech means

it has a 510 so no direct battery contact it has the protection from a switchfet so will automatically stop working when the battery gets low and protects from reverse polarity, the switchfet is a modmaker one designed by our good friend @mosfetius so I cant take the credit but it is a superb bit of kit.

but being a mech ohms law must be followed
Thankyou[emoji3]

And Memphis Belle? Is she a customer order or will she be a for sale piece? And how small will she be?

Lots and lots of questions!

Back
Top Bottom