What's new

"Showcasing Pink" a tube squonk semi mech hybrid stabwood mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
well whilst I was ill I started to watch"lost" 1-6 series I forgot how many twists and turns in that series in fact at one or two times I woke up on the bloody island

so spinning on the DVD is "lost"

and my favorite character is Desmond..............brother

DESMOND: Kelvin – he comes running out of the jungle – hurry, hurry, come with me. He brings me down here. The first thing he does – because there’s beeping already – he types in the code, he pushes the button, and it stops. What was all that about, I say. Just saving the world, he says.
JACK: Saving the world?
DESMOND: His words, not mine. So I started pushing the button, too. And we saved the world together for awhile, and that was lovely. Then Kelvin died, and now here I am all alone. The end.

"pink" (as I've said) is a collaboration between me and @Jules27 this is her design as it's for a lady user Q. why do mods portray a male orientation big bold black super 600watt mega beasts?

A. the answer is I'm not sure lady vapors need a mod that's not huge, easy to use and suits there own style.

no all this is subjective and pink being pink could be seen as stereotypical but is it? you decide.

IMG_4040.jpg

so we have 5 colors in the resin, and as per usual I can never be sure how the block will turn out

IMG_4042.jpg

twin tubes for both brass tubes, no panels with this mod to lose no fiddly magnets no rattle

IMG_4067.jpg

drilling for the switch here which is down to the thousandth of a mm

IMG_4068.jpg

the squonk hole is shaped so the bottle can be pushed from the side the bottle is fitted up the tube, the cutout is so your fingernail can remove the bottle for cleaning refilling etc

so after the polishing, mopping we have "pink" some more to do but for now... we have.

IMG_4076.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4078.jpg

IMG_4080.jpg

Alfies paw is in the recessed in the squonk tube cap

IMG_4085.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

"pink" comes in a napa leather bag and a small pine box

so hybrid stabwood mod, semi mech, fitted with a Mosfet, twin tube.....done

"pink" is being sent for a review to @Jules27 then shes going up north........

whats next stu?

two mods are due soon

"swirl"

and

"Eventide"

as always

love my mods, cabinets, cases then follow me, like them...........buy one.

Last edited:
I NEED another of your beautiful creations Stu. I’m very jealous. :2thumbsup:

I thought I'd fallen in love with storm.... but I think I just fell head over heels all over again!

More great work by the craftsman that is @vapesmarter . Looks nice and feminine in pink so it's going to look good in @Jules27 hand. My Mrs likes it and she's pink mad but not a vaper. I can also imagine @Michael jackson using this, The real Michael Jackson that is, and yes i know that would never happen now . Plus he would have wanted a Yee hee (yihi) chipset

As always a excellent finished product something to be proud of :)

Back
Top Bottom