Vape Club
What's new

Showcasing NEO for @kamido A regulated stab wood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this build has been a real dig deep build

a hoover was sacrificed 3 boards were used Alfie's tail was stepped on a sky box died......

ready?

really?

we shall begin..

upon this night we are watching "Signs" on the DVD (i watched the matrix films a dozen times already)

Graham Hess: Everybody in this family needs to just calm down and eat some fruit or something.

the above was very apt

so the matrix theme is black and green

the wood is Alder the colours are black x 3 green x 4 of which 2 were a pearl and a metallic

IMG_3483.JPG

the resin spins with the rotation of the earth I'm not kidding here its spins the same direction as the water down a plug hole it does this as the catalyst heats up if we were in Australia it would go the other direction

IMG_3486.JPG

this is the block pre sanded

lots of drilling the panel will be on the side the mod is rounded both sides like a flask style

IMG_3493.JPG

those are 1.6mm screws for the top plate which is going to be copper

IMG_3507.JPG

cutting down for the side switch which is going to be in copper also.

now problem originally this was going to be a DNA 250 so I ordered one and it arrived once fitted it said "warranty service" hmm I got onto evolv and they said you need 2 batteries it won't run on one, shit the mod is made I can't go back. in situations like this, my temper gets the better of me and the Hoover which I use in the workshop, I'm afraid bought it. yes, the hoovers today can't cut it against a brick wall they tend to smash into many pieces. I stomped into the house stepping on Alfie's tail by accident, to be told the sky box is buggered.....not a good day.

now @kamido is an understanding chap and said go with the dna75 which I ordered and fitted this board came from another supplier and turned out to be shagged knackered kaput shit again Alfie looked at me wearily the Hoover looked at me in disgust and the sky box is still buggered.

DNA board no 3 is perfect thank god and so we have the first mock up

IMG_3500.JPG

notice the matrix code ... it needs a finish and a polish to become

IMG_3520.JPG

IMG_3524.JPG

IMG_3525.JPG

oh the bits are dust on the mod I had an extractor going at the time of the pictures (Hoover bust remember)

but we need something to put the mod in something matrix themed

IMG_3528.JPG

it has the same greens as in the mod

IMG_3529.JPG

Neo a DNA 75 copper stabwood hybrid mod..........done

@kamido Neo is ready for you

I have some thanks here to give @jock1092 he's is a diamond @eshelby_dunn my good friend and confident @Greebo who I moan too endlessly and rob at stealth vape who once again got me out of the shit

next time we have maybe 3 things Frodo is getting there, a coilest cabinet mark 2 and the second mod of the matrix a squonker with stealth vapes new 510 squonker I have here looking at me

and as always

if you love my mods cabinets cases bags then like them...... come to vapefest on Saturday by a raffle ticket from the potv tent and maybe own one

Royal Flush Vape
AcmeFog
It was all worth it in the end. It looks the dog's bollocks. Not the actual dog's bollocks though, unless it wasn't just Alfie's tail that you stepped on.

:2thumbsup::goodjob:

Vape Superstore
Nice work as always and we all know you wouldn't hurt Alfie on purpose he's your no1 fan

Another Gem by Stu. @vapesmarter .Lovely looking mod this is, give Alfie a nice stroke and some fuss from me, hope his tails stopped throbbing
You have about 2 months to go before i make another request mate hope that's ok with you.

Vape Green
Nice work again Stu. I suppose I need to save a few pennies and get in the queue at some point :)

@vapesmarter wow thats stunning im so glade we had a chat and you made it for me im one lucky guy thank you so much :):worship:

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom