What's new

Showcasing "Nasir" Damascus yihi sx485j hybid stabwood mod for rawhead

Well i did archery for several years, and built my owm longbow so that all fits in perfectly :) Never watched Robin of Sherwood though...
Nasir was the dual sword weilding Arabian assassin. Cool as hell. The series was unmissable Saturday watching for me in my late teens.

Welcome to the club, it's a beautiful piece of work. Enjoy.

I received Nasir yesterday, but only really got to take him out and play with him today.

The first thing i need to point out is you don't just get a mod from @vapesmarter , you get a package. Nasir came in a leather drawstring pouch, in a hinged hardwood box with a magnetic fastener. Additionally I received the classiest USB/micro USB leather encased lead, and the worlds tiniest envelope containing two 510 protectors. And a photo of Alfie :)

Even vapesmarters pics of Nasir don't do him justice, the colours are vibrant and deep, and the damascus steel is stunning. He has a lovely heft to him, and sits in the hand with those rear bevels beautifully.

The machining is faultless, every joint is perfectly smooth. The damascus steel is surprisingly thick, and is mated to the mod completely flush. The threads on the battery door and 510 are wonderfully smooth.

I haven't had chance to play with the yihi chip yet, but the controls are very tactile and i couldn't believe it was a colour screen.

Well i'm running out of positive adjectives so i'll stop gushing.

#vapesmarter4PM

Studio_20180929_143941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom