Vape Superstore
What's new

Showcasing "Namib" a 20700 squonker box mod clickfet hybrid stabwood for @mattyk2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
bless @mattyk2010 he is investing in the future with my mods

he sent me a mail and asked me to encapsulate a keyfob given to him by his children in a mod and here it is forever in resin have a gander

DVD?

come on you love them

"Narcos"

"In the United States, the Mafia makes witnesses disappear so they can't testify in court. In Colombia, Pablo Escobar made the whole court disappear."
Steve Murphy,

the keyfob was of a semi soft wood the water content was low but I couldn't kiln the fob so had to risk it, it could have gone either way a "hail mary" this I didn't mention to matty as I didn't want to worry him

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

I just about got away with it

IMG_6160.jpg

lots of cutting here from top to bottom, not cnc I was tempted, a while ago but I prefer to keep the mod handmade not made by pushing a button

so this is a 20700 mod it may take a 21700 not sure I haven't a battery to test but it works with a 20700 the squonk bottle is a square silicone one and the mod is a clickfet so you can turn it on and off I will give Matty some spares as per normal and it will go out bagged in leather and boxed in wood

IMG_6213.jpg

IMG_6214.jpg

IMG_6215.jpg

IMG_6216.jpg

IMG_6217.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

a treasured keepsake preserved in resin.......done

360 in the paw?

@mattyk2010 you are going to need some sort of storage system in oak for these mods and i havent a clue where you would get such lovely polished wall cabinets from.....waxed not varnished

next time

hmmmmmmmmm

Isla

or coco

or a leather case ?

love my mods then like them.......... buy one

Royal Flush Vape
Wow!!! Thank you so much Stu Namib is stunning and my father's Day gift is safe forever [emoji7] and I'm so glad you didn't mention the problems I'd have been stressing no end [emoji4] and I've got my eldest lads birthday on Monday so I'm skint for the next month but don't worrie a nice vapesmarter cabinet is next on my list to store my 5 pieces of art from you but it will need to hold more as where not done with my mod list any time soon [emoji4]

Your a true gent and a friend thank you so much Stu

AcmeFog
That is a cracking mod Stu, but you have my kids names wrong! [emoji6]

Really great mod @mattyk2010 bet you are well chuffed and what a great way to keep and use the gift from your kids!
Think we should start a 6 kids club on here!

Vape Superstore
That is a cracking mod Stu, but you have my kids names wrong! [emoji6]

Really great mod @mattyk2010 bet you are well chuffed and what a great way to keep and use the gift from your kids!
Think we should start a 6 kids club on here!
I'm well chuffed mate I couldn't find a use for the keyring because I hate carrying keys especially ones with a keyring big enough to fit all my lot on [emoji23] but the drawings of the kids on the keyring actually reminded me of my kids so I had to find a use for it and couldn't think of a better way or a safer person to look after my gift than Stu and I'm not disappointed fuck I just cried a bit reading the thread [emoji4]

Very nice very nice indeed.
Good idea with the keyring.

I have a Zippo type lighter with an engraving on it (from my smoking days many years ago) I wonder if i have just found a use for it ? :hmm:

Vape Green
@matty2010 you are a ledge. I fucking love this. May have to push for a 4th mod now but with a dna 75c. STU you have made a belter. So jealous when I saw this on insta

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom