What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Moriarty" a small 18350 full mech stabwood hybrid resin e-pipe 22mm Atty

@vapesmarter
I`m sure the review will be positive Stu.
Understand how much a big reviewer like Todd can mean , but have faith in your work mate, it`s stunning.
I`m sure the orders will come in - you have my support, and I will recommend your work wherever I can.
Jon

Mate you don’t sound good. Bit worried for you actually. It’s never easy getting criticism and it’s brave to send stuff off for review. I’ve sent stuff for competition in the past and some of the comments can be devastating when you put your heart and soul into things and then some of them can be wonderful and come with reward. Perfectionism can be healthy but it can also be the ruin of us. You will always be your harshest critic and see things in your work that others won’t. Todd likes the pipe and I think that publicly saying you didn’t think it was ready and he doesn’t have any worries about it will show to anyone with a brain that you’re standards are high! Far far better than sending off something you think complete and having it picked to pieces.

Yes one bad review can make things hard but the internet is full of complete dick heads! This video will pique people’s interest and you may get orders or it may fall by the wayside. Try to bring the focus back to yourself and carry on doing what you do.

Most importantly though I think you should try and have a little family time. Do something nice even if it’s just for half a day. Get a change of scenery. Do something simple and try to remember what really is important in life.

It’s about balance and I think your balance sounds way off right now.

Take care!

Mate you don’t sound good. Bit worried for you actually. It’s never easy getting criticism and it’s brave to send stuff off for review. I’ve sent stuff for competition in the past and some of the comments can be devastating when you put your heart and soul into things and then some of them can be wonderful and come with reward. Perfectionism can be healthy but it can also be the ruin of us. You will always be your harshest critic and see things in your work that others won’t. Todd likes the pipe and I think that publicly saying you didn’t think it was ready and he doesn’t have any worries about it will show to anyone with a brain that you’re standards are high! Far far better than sending off something you think complete and having it picked to pieces.

Yes one bad review can make things hard but the internet is full of complete dick heads! This video will pique people’s interest and you may get orders or it may fall by the wayside. Try to bring the focus back to yourself and carry on doing what you do.

Most importantly though I think you should try and have a little family time. Do something nice even if it’s just for half a day. Get a change of scenery. Do something simple and try to remember what really is important in life.

It’s about balance and I think your balance sounds way off right now.

Take care!

Thankyou

I’m ok it’s a very stressful situation I suppose seeing as POTV helped me so much in the early days my fellow apes have been my home to run too when I screw up or when I succeed it’s like phoneing your best pal me I post on here and moan alot

It's a stunner Stu. Don't think there is anything wrong with the quality by the look of it

Todd seems quite complimentary towards the pipe Stu. Maybe his review will be more glowing when both his nostrils are working :2thumbsup:

Hang in there mate, things may still be a little lean, with Xmas only just gone (but not necessarily paid for yet).

Stu,

I've shown off some amazing mods over the years and one thing I've learned, craftsmanship, beauty and well priced items do not always do well.

Market trends are a fickle thing and you have no way of knowing how the buying public will react to any product.

Regarding the pipe, if you thought I was being negative in anything I have said so far.

You're a bloody idiot [emoji23]

Stu,

I've shown off some amazing mods over the years and one thing I've learned, craftsmanship, beauty and well priced items do not always do well.

Market trends are a fickle thing and you have no way of knowing how the buying public will react to any product.

Regarding the pipe, if you thought I was being negative in anything I have said so far.

You're a bloody idiot [emoji23]

Hi Todd

I’m not sure why this had effected me I think it’s lots of reasons the work load elsewhere perhaps or I think it was the shares on Instagram I watched them go crazy in the USA but that’s the states not here it was very scary to see I’ve always worked behind the scenes as a maker not promoter so when you see it get 10k views with dope that’s dope etc tagged to it i was taken aback 60 views for me is I’m rocking it but 3 thousand 10 thousand etc was just madness this little sausage felt very small

I watched Todd's review, I don't think Todd said anything negative regarding the pipe, Stu. Plus, Todd did make it clear that the pipe wasn't finished, and that's he's to do a full review of it yet.

Regarding the lack of orders..Well..I would love a resin piece..if i knew what is available! I know i've mentioned this recently to you already, Stu, but i'm still a little in the dark as to what products you have for sale....as i keep getting the impression all your pieces are one offs or commissioned pieces.

Those that know you well, will know the score...but speaking as relative newbie...and one that doesn't go on social media sites like FB....i'm only watching what you post on POTV. I think i had enquired about this pipe via PM..but I didn't get response from you.

Anyway...don't beat yourself up too much Stu...reviewers i think, are always the harshest critics, (after the maker's own of course!)....& it doesn't deter me in the slightest....after all....impressions of anything in life is generally individual to each person. I don't like football in the slightest..i think it's boring game, played by overpaid divas..but it's a sport that attracts millions of fans..so what do i know?! So i don't hang on to every word one reviewer might say of a vaping product. Because others may praise it. Only if a product is truely awful, resulting in dozens of reviews stating it so, will i then pay heed to them! :D

So chin up Stu, your pieces are beautiful, and i for one will love to purchase one of your lovely resin pipes, if knew what is available! :)2

I did enquire about one item..this one i think, but you didn't respond..so i just assumed it was sold already.

Anyway...i look forward to what you come up with next! :)2

PS: I see Todd is no stranger to epipes...are my eyes deceiving me, or do i spot the mega behemoth of all pipes on the shelf behind him...the NEX 2?! I think i saw the review on that when i first joined up...probably Todd's! Gee..it's fecking monster of pipe! :D

Last edited:
Fab review!! I hope it gives you the well deserved boost you need Stu!

I’m off to hover over the EVL buy button again

Back
Top Bottom