What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Moriarty" a small 18350 full mech stabwood hybrid resin e-pipe 22mm Atty

Stunning Stu. I'm really enjoying seeing the pipe style mods just now. Not something I would use myself but they are classy to look at.

@vapesmarter That's a pretty pretty pipe mod, Stu..like it.

This might sound dumb..but i keep reading about the good work you do, but have no idea how one purchases from you....yet....where do you sell your pieces? On here, you tube, privately? I only ask..cos i'd like an one off special epipe someday to add to me collection....you seem to be the go to man to get one!

Last edited:
@vapesmarter That's a pretty pretty pipe mod, Stu..like it.

This might sound dumb..but i keep reading about the good work you do, but have no idea how one purchases from you....yet....where do seell your pieces? Here, you tube, privately? I only ask..cos i'd like an one off special epipe someday to add to me collection....you seem to be the go to man for one!
Send @vapesmarter a private message on here bud

"Moriarty" the colours intrigued me on this mod we have a complex pearl white with silvers greys and purples

DVD?

The Good Shepard

Richard Hayes: I remember a Senator once asked me 'when we talk about CIA why we never use the word the in front of it.' And I asked him 'do you put the word the in front of God?'

View attachment 183501

roughed out from one block

View attachment 183502

510 rough cut from solid bar

View attachment 183504

first fit

View attachment 183503

the first polish after a "knocking back"

View attachment 183505

the 4th polish after "knocking back" again

View attachment 183506

polish the 510 carriage and the switch

add all this together and we have

View attachment 183507

View attachment 183508

View attachment 183509

View attachment 183510

"Moriarty" sits on a stand from another mod off cut the stand is made so that you can keep the pipe on the stand with a battery or tank NOT fitted I made it that way for a safety aspect

as a mod its ok I liked the colours..... it's off up north for a review so its either crap, good, ok, or not too shabby we will see the more I make the more changes always liquid always improving one hopes

360 degree in the paw

so the e-pipe is gone next time

the burnt lands

sultan

octopussy

a giveaway

or something else

love my pipes want to toot on one well like them and buy one
Looking forward to the review from the lucky chap. [emoji6] [emoji6]

This has just landed in a message to me , so far the pipe had lots of views

Todd has shared it on Instagram and now below on a preview vlog I’m not sure why.

I did describe to Todd in my video to him that the pipe was not finished for me all my mods could be better but I have to draw the line at some point

At the moment this whole thing is making me wrecked emotionally a bad review or a negative can break a modmaker the internet shaming process is just so fucking brutal and a bad review is a killer you can watch your own distruction in HD

I have redone all the process today I have spent £400 this week on the pipe side which I can not afford and now Im waiting for the rush of orders the big time etc but as yet.....nought

As you can tell with this thread and the waving not drowning one the whole thing is just a big crises or to put another way

Captain Blackadder:
This is a crisis. A large crisis. In fact, if you got a moment, it's a twelve-storey crisis with a magnificent entrance hall, carpeting throughout, 24-hour portage, and an enormous sign on the roof, saying 'This Is a Large Crisis'.

Back
Top Bottom