What's new

showcasing "Milverton" a 18350 e-pipe hybrid stabwood resin church warden 22mm for jon the vape

I can add to this

Obviously i knew at this stage pipes had gone out, a failure with the design was deverststing to the whole thing plus with a review from Todd due it could be really bad

I said to liz I’m “£1200” in a hole here I was frantic I should of took the money and burnt it in the garden

When Milverton came back I could not figure it out all the tests proved ok but it missed fired sometimes it work sometimes it didn’t I thought it was the switch but tooling up again to make new switches was another £800 so I had no choice but to smash him apart

The 510 was fine the switch was fine all the cables were good but in the bottom of the tube the positive pin was not right

I have to buy in bulk so I had 50 pins all spring loaded 2 were display ones. One was in the pipe one in my hand the pin was in fact hollow with a tiny spring which just kept melting and rewelding

So already Jon had a full refund straight away customer service is the top here but Jon was sad the pipe had failed he was attached

So I carried on working through the night 26 hours straight then as the sun came up I finished the pipe watching the sun I threw the pins as far as I could into the dawn

Modmaking is not about making a mod it’s, it’s not about money, or about fame or look at me in fact if you meet me I most likely won’t say I’m vapesmarter or get my bling bling mod out, ( which I haven’t got I use a squid detonator) it’s about making something building a relationship making friends being part of the forum

You are one of a kind....
It's not work
It's a passion
Love for your art and friends
And it shows.

I'm still a bit snuffly myself. :17:

Ended well though .... and still a beautiful pipe. :)
It was a roller-coaster of emotions Crew. [emoji16] I'm in blissful mode at the moment with Milverton and a large gin before the onslaught of a new week in the workhouse.

A tale of woe with a happy ending...a disney fairytale? A worthy Oscar nomination....if you're a soppy yank that is!

Sad to hear of the dismise of Milverton mark 1, but may the mark 2 live long and happy life..cos it's a beauty! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom