Innokin
What's new

showcasing "Memphis Belle" a dna 75 regulated stabwood hybrid for @greebo

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Greebo sent me a mail wanting something original something stabwood for a feline of the species

so on the DVD is

"The Tourist"

Italian policeman 2: You wish to report a murder.

Frank Taylor: Attempted murder.

Italian policeman 2: That's not so serious.

Frank Taylor: Not when you downgrade it from murder. But when you upgrade it from room service, it's quite serious.

I don't have many pictures of the initial shaping of the mod but here is the plate

IMG_4288.jpg

so I have made the top plate and face plate

IMG_4300.jpg

domed brass buttons fitted

IMG_4299.jpg

first mock-up

so add it all together and we have

IMG_4344.jpg

"memphis belle"

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4341.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

"Memphis Belle" comes bagged and box

hybrid stabwood DNA 75 mod boxed bagged.......done

@Greebo "Memphis Belle" is ready for you

next time

you all want one

a hybrid stabwood mod

regulated?

dna75c colour?

squonker?

the name

"Wolfsbane"

if you love my mods, bags, cabinets then like them follow me ......and buy one.

Innokin
Oh my god Stu. I absolutely love her. Thank you soooooo much. She is perfect. :love:

:yourock: :yahoo:

AcmeFog
Thats a lovely looking piece @Greebo. It is the nicest mod a girl could wish for.I would Screw her tank on gently and insert her battery slowly as she is a keeper lol. Stu has made a real beauty using his DNA. Seriously now she is a beauty well done for having her made for you and it's been a pleasure to see her. @vapesmarter well done for making Greebo's day. Another fantastic piece sir.

Beautiful, and looks tiny aswell.

Congratulations greebo, that'll be a mod to treasure for sure.

Elux
Beautiful, and looks tiny aswell.

Congratulations greebo, that'll be a mod to treasure for sure.

its one of the smallest to do, a bit of a pain though

mods, in general, will be getting bigger this year me thinks due to the 20700 and above batteries

Vape Green
its one of the smallest to do, a bit of a pain though

mods, in general, will be getting bigger this year me thinks due to the 20700 and above batteries
If moochs recent YouTube video is anything to go by we could be looking at upto 15a/5000mah or 30amp/4000s so I can see the bigger mods taking off if they arrive and are easily available

I hate making small mods though, so little room for even tiny mistakes

Royal Flush Vape
Big is beautiful. my 2nd mod by Stu was swirl. yihi 550j board inside duel 18650 and a big mod. But i love it. Ok it is for home use only as i would kack myself if i lost or dropped it outside. But as said worth every penny due to it being what i wanted.
OK 20700 and bigger will soon give longer vapetime but you trade that off for extra recharge time. For mech use the 20700 and over will let you build lower than 18650's so that is the only gain in my eyes

Back
Top Bottom