showcasing "masika" 20/21700 hybrid stabwood squonker clickfet for roccoweld

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@roccoweld sent me a message a while ago over a mod

well this one has been a tricky one to do

have a gander

DVD

"Repo Men"

Remy: I saw an interview with a serial killer once. Said it took him six years to work up to his first kill. The second, a year. The third, just a week. Once that dam broke, it was a flood. Making people die, it had become second nature. Apparently, it also works the other way round.

IMG_6343.jpg

here is the original block shot

IMG_6422.jpg

not many pictures ive had a shite week here is a picture of one of my millers with a blown motor, so you wanna make mods eh well be ready for lots of this.....machine repairs

IMG_6420.jpg

milled and cut ready for polishing

add the bits together and we have

IMG_6461.jpg

"Masika" or translated "born during rain" and it was, in fact, chucking it down

IMG_6462.jpg

IMG_6463.jpg

IMG_6464.jpg

IMG_6465.jpg

she needs another polish and clean up boxed in wood bagged in leather with extras stabwood hybrid...... done

in the paw 360 degree

next time hmmmmm

closeup.JPG

this is a solid silver top plate for coco I'm struggling with her, coco channel was a perfectionist when it came to perfume and this is a mod that is based on her, look closely see each cut that is hand engraving each cut is by eye no acid no stencil no machine all done by hand and eye

or Indiana

or abalone

or something else

love my mods, then like them, follow me, buy one

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Fuck me sideways and call me sally, that blue is just ....WOW! And the peacock feather is really the icing on the cake, yet again Stu....AMAZING

AcmeFog
Thank-you joe
One thing, theres blue and white colour resin beneath the feather but how the hell did you get the feather coated WITHOUT those 2 colours bleeding into or over the feather and that engraving (did you do that?) ...just OUTSTANDING [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I have to be honest the engraving is from someone I worked with many years ago on the bench with

Vape Club
Vape Green
Premier Ecigs
Back
Top Bottom