What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "Idiom" a twin tube semi mech hybrid stabwood for @matty2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is "idiom" a play on words is it a mod or something else?

made for @mattyk2010

I could just bang the pictures up but naaa not my style

DVD

yep

"The Beach"

Daffy: "It was the beach...you understand? The beach? It was too...beautiful, too much input, too much...sensation. I tried to keep it under control, but it just keeps spilling out and spilling out and spilling out."

Richard: Right.

Daffy "You see, um...she's on an island...and that island is..is perfect. I mean...I mean real perfection, you know?
I'm not just talkin' the usual "oh that's nice" ..And nobody can ever, ever, ever, ever go there. Ever! But a few people went...
once upon a time...men and women with Ideals, you understand? do you believe in that place, Richard?

Richard "No. But I guess you're gonna tell me that I should, right?

Daffy "It doesn't even matter what I think anymore. It's up to you. Ideals, eh? See, I was the one that was tryin' to find the cure. Procurer of the cure. And I said to them, "You've got to leave, You've got to leave this place."
But they wouldn't listen.

I love daffy and just of late felt just like him

so block shot

IMG_5083.jpg

the colours are ivory and blues, purples the colours are light reactive I'm moving away from pearls to a new level of colours more flip flop, mira, flakes etc

IMG_5080.jpg

the wood is spalted silver birch which I cut seasoned, kilned . stabilized all in-house I won't, out of ethos buy in exotic hardwood as we deforest the planet, we won't have any planet left.

"Every single minute of every day, About 36 football fields’ worth of trees are lost every minute due to deforestation."

IMG_5096.jpg

the mod is made all in house the lot

so add this all together and we have

IMG_5107.jpg

oh I forgot to mention that's a real "Tissot" antique pocket watch in the mod the face the hands the cogs hence the name "idiom"

IMG_5103.jpg

countersunk 510 "idiom" will run on one or two batteries

IMG_5105.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg
IMG_5108.jpg

@mattyk2010 your mod is complete bagged in leather and boxed it will leave me soon

next time

"Dragons Breath"

as always

if you love my mods, cabinets ,cases, bags, driptips, attey rigs, stands them like them, follow me .......buy one

Last edited:
Don't think I have ever seen a mod quite like that ( in a good way)
Love the way you have set the watch parts into it and really like the half and half wood/resin

Lucky ape @mattyk2010

Very nice Stu and it's different yet again, the bottom is slightly reminds me of the IPV xyanide bottom. and the colours look good together. enjoy @mattyk2010

I especially love your designs when you encapsulate things in with the stabwood. Great work! :worship:

Back
Top Bottom