What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing Galadriel dna 75 hybrid stab wood regulated mod for @crustyfolker

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this mod is the second of a 4 set based on the lord of the rings

her name is Galadriel

"Galadriel: The power of the Three Rings is ended. The time has come... for the dominion of Men. "

yes, indeed I am starting on the third mod only one more to go then the light will diminish and go out...

on the DVD, I'm watching Alfred Hitchcock's "Rear Window"

we need a block of hybrid stab wood the wood is Alnus glutinosa or alder with pearl white, gold, a touch of silver

IMG_3400.jpg

I have a new set of drills for wood I'm drilling a 21mm hole here

IMG_3403.jpg

slot the side for the board

IMG_3406.jpg

now I'm making from the scratch the face and top plate all in one

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

the plate will have to be bent over the top to fit it has to be one bend a hail mary shot too much and it's very hard to bend it back

IMG_3421.jpg

I'm using a bending rolling mill to do this

IMG_3423.jpg

the last hole to be drilled notice I'm not drilling on the mod (I'm not stupid)

so we sand polish sand polish sand polish....repeat

and we have

IMG_3425.jpg

Galadriel

IMG_3426.jpg

arty photo shoot

IMG_3427.jpg

brass buttons brass 22mm 510 as well all gold with the white light of the elves

IMG_3428.jpg

but we need something to put it in something middle earth

IMG_3430.jpg

I have boxed the boxed the mod in an elfish box I may sand and wax the edges back yet to make it look older

IMG_3431.jpg

I'm not 100% happy with the box I may rework it

but for the time being

@crustyfolker Galadriel is completed and needs to head towards the east

the next mod is rather special a first for me and I think for here which will have hallmarked Stirling silver included in its build so it will be a precious metal mod

it's named.......... Nazgûl or Ringwraith

"They were once men. Great kings of men. Then Sauron the deceiver gave to them nine rings of power. Blinded by their greed, they took them without question. One by one, they fell into darkness and now they're slaves to His will. They are the Nazgûls, Ringwraiths. Neither living nor dead. At all times, they feel the presence of the Ring. Drawn to the power of the One, they will never stop hunting you." (Strider)

edit nearly forgot .... but of course see the above love it then if you do really love my mods bags stands cabinets cases then like them .....buy one (come on really? bespoke cheaper than your average bear)

Attachments

• IMG_3422.jpg
    IMG_3422.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
A small, yet involuntary noise came out of me then. Almost like a sigh. Almost like a pleading child.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

i nearly had a sex wee that is outstanding lovely work indeed :love:there are some high end mods that dont look any were as good as that

Last edited:
That's a lovely mod put together beautifully and looks amazing :)

Back
Top Bottom