What's new

Showcasing "Cassiel" twin battery squonk hybrid stabwood mod for tootingyoda

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@tootingyoda sent me a message wanting a mod

well this mod has been well what can I say a royal pain in the arse it was going to be a switchfet but alias the switchfet couldn't cut the mustard then I had problems with the battery terminals (don't even go there Jesus)

so this is a twin tube mosfet and boy has it some poke with 2 x 35amp batteries it will pulse at 70amps I mean its serious balls-out vaping.

so DVD blu-ray

"From Hell"

a bit apt for this mod

Mary Kelly: "What's wrong? You think I was born a whore? Oh, that's right, England doesn't have whores, just a great mass of very unlucky women."

here is the block shot

tr.jpeg

IMG_5484.jpg

here is my desk various things one is "cassiel" (hiding) another is some green mussel capsules Liz has told me to take (sod that) next to that is a bottle of perfume (aftershave to you men) have I vaped it yes twice by mistake and it tasted like shit....

IMG_5473.jpg

first mockup

many many many many hours later

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5478.jpg

IMG_5480.jpg

IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5482.jpg

it has a small bottle in it but it will take a bigger one I'm out of stock so I couldn't test this

am I happy with it yes and no

twin squonks are a ball ache regulated DNA' s easy, switchfet single batteries yep easy but twins hmmm raw power

this will be bagged in leather and go to @tootingyoda to try (no money has changed hands A. he's a friend B. a past customer so he's got a discount anyway) you don't get that on arsebook!!!!!!

for anyone that knows me "cassiel" is something I use all the time

next time

"Fluke"

"Sahara"

"Amy"

hmmmmm

if you love my mods cases stands bags etc then like them. follow me and......buy one

OMFG!!!!!!! as the young would say. Bloody stunning sir, oh happy bunny am I :)

One question if I may? Are the cells in parallel or series? Don't want to be blowing my pretty face off now :)

Sorry it was a ball ache mate, but I'm worth it :D

OMFG!!!!!!! as the young would say. Bloody stunning sir, oh happy bunny am I :)

One question if I may? Are the cells in parallel or series? Don't want to be blowing my pretty face off now :)

Sorry it was a ball ache mate, but I'm worth it :D

I did it in series hence the power but it will take a 25mm possible 26mm attey but in saying that if you use lower amp batteries and higher builds or i can change it if you wish I'm not fussed I've been having terrible trouble with the battery terminals on the tubes just of late hence the series build

Back
Top Bottom