What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

showcasing "510 driptips" stabwood hybrid thingies

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a while ago I did some 810 drip tips

I said it was a no-brainer to me a bit of fun which may have come across big headed which wasn't my intention

to me, a drip tip compared to a mod is like this

left over resin stabwood etc, drill a hole bung stainless drip tip in lathe clean polish bag done, cock it up you just pick another stainless bit up and repeat

now with a mod cock it up even halfway its shot knackered hours down the toilet and I mean hours

so dvd

A.I 2001

[Joe looks into David's eyes and tells him what he believes in about David being like the rest of the Mecha]

Gigolo Joe: She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what it is I do for them. But she does not love you, David. She cannot love you. You are neither flesh nor blood. You are not a dog a cat or a canary. You were designed and built specifically like the rest of us... and you are alone now only because they tired of you... or replaced you with a younger model... or were displeased with something you said or broke. They made us too smart, too quick and too many. We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes, all that will be left is us. That's why they hate us. And that is why you must stay here... with me.

David: Goodbye, Joe.

IMG_6638.jpg

so drill a hole insert and bond the tip

polish

IMG_6654.jpg

ultrasonic

and we have

IMG_6661.jpg

I need to add the rubber seals and pop in a bag done post gone

love my driptips then like them. buy one

in the giveaway section is my last fun giveaway with Dermott as your host

Don't suppose Stu you had any left over Stabwood from my mod 'Corey'?

Back
Top Bottom