What's new

SeRIES PARALLEL HYBRID MOD WITH CHARGER

heres a badly drawn variation of my box changed to parrallel-series
it will show voltage under load when on,and battery voltage when off
i didnt do the charger
you need to find out what gauge wire to use, but the thicker lines mean heavy wire and thin ones can be anything really
i will also say to read up on building mods before doing it ie why use a mosfet and how people parrallel them

Attachments

• 2s2p.jpg
    2s2p.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 60
heres a badly drawn variation of my box changed to parrallel-series
it will show voltage under load when on,and battery voltage when off
i didnt do the charger
you need to find out what gauge wire to use, but the thicker lines mean heavy wire and thin ones can be anything really
i will also say to read up on building mods before doing it ie why use a mosfet and how people parrallel them
ok but where would I add in the charger and how could I make the volt meter only work when the fire switch is pressed but when it is charging it is continuously on
also do the mofsets share the same resistor
I am only adding triple mofsets just for the sake of saying that it has triple mofset and so that the switch doesn't get fused shut and I like to be overly safe (would prefer to keep my face the way that it is :))

42 amps down the positive wire the cable alone to be safe will have to be hellish thick

ok but where would I add in the charger and how could I make the volt meter only work when the fire switch is pressed but when it is charging it is continuously on
also do the mofsets share the same resistor
I am only adding triple mofsets just for the sake of saying that it has triple mofset and so that the switch doesn't get fused shut and I like to be overly safe (would prefer to keep my face the way that it is :))
Mosfet share the resistor and you just leave the switch on the off position and press fire to check while charging
The charger would go negative to top negative on the sleds, positive to top positive and balance wire to the bottom bridge between the sleds

Mosfet share the resistor and you just leave the switch on the off position and press fire to check while charging
The charger would go negative to top negative on the sleds, positive to top positive and balance wire to the bottom bridge between the sleds
Ok will try and tidy up the diagram and add the charger

Ok will just tidy up the diagram and check iv got it all right

Back
Top Bottom