What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Screens

mrmoo

Postman
Hello All,
I have searched but I rarely have any luck at it.
Screens, as in the clear protective ones that stop you buggering up the nice screen on your shiney new board....
Where do you find them please??

cheers

The plastic clear stick on one get a large mobile/tablet/camera screen protector and cut to size. If your after the hard plastic that normally sits inside a mod you could try fasttech or gearbest but not seen them.

Dunno. I cannot find any of the bloody things. Considering the price of boards/screens I am surprised none of the mod sites don't sell anything but there again.....

You get them on ebay, people buy them to stick on the front of their phones. Search “screen protector”.

You usually have to search for a specific mod/vape brand to find them on flea bay otherwise they get drowned out by all the mobile phone screen protectors

You usually have to search for a specific mod/vape brand to find them on flea bay otherwise they get drowned out by all the mobile phone screen protectors

brilliant. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom