What's new

Safety On Mod Building

raggy

Postman
Now I've thought about dabbling in mod making, but never attempted it due to a few reasons, budget being a major factor at present, but I've always been interested in making stuff.

So, with anything, particularly with electronics being involved, safety should be number 1 priority, especially as with vaping you could effectively make a pipe bomb by mistake with unsafe wiring etc.

Came across this on Reddit earlier and thought it looked iffy...

94cece4.jpeg

Looks safe enough to me [emoji849] These are from a company called Affordable Mods. I love my mechs, but these are a bit too basic for me. Fancy building a mech myself one day, when I can find my workbench.
Screenshot_2019-09-16-14-13-33-762.jpg

Now I've thought about dabbling in mod making, but never attempted it due to a few reasons, budget being a major factor at present, but I've always been interested in making stuff.

So, with anything, particularly with electronics being involved, safety should be number 1 priority, especially as with vaping you could effectively make a pipe bomb by mistake with unsafe wiring etc.

View attachment 200628
Might not be pocket friendly somehow [emoji14]

Looks safe enough to me [emoji849] These are from a company called Affordable Mods. I love my mechs, but these are a bit too basic for me. Fancy building a mech myself one day, when I can find my workbench.View attachment 200642
Just found my next purchase!! I'm considering placing a custom request to the guy I found on Reddit too...how much do you think is a reasonable amount to offer him for a one off custom mod?

View attachment 200628
I was going to order all the bits to make a mod (well assemble its not really making) at the weekend but was struggling to find a pre cut enclosure as I have limited tools/no 3d printer but looking at this....why bother with a box [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom