What's new

Reuleaux rx200 battery life

ive had the same problem could vape my istick 100w all day long and in evening leave it charging via usb keep vaping for a couple of hours and still fully charged but my wismec rx200s discharges in less than an hours vaping with usb cahrger attached as well!! shocking battery drain even tried new batteriries its like something is draining it shocking performance going back to an istick!

Hi, last week I bought the reuleaux rx200 with 3 Sony 2100mah batteries from totally wicked. The mod itself is great but the battery life is concerning me so wondering if anyone can shed any light on it...

Since this mod I have been using the eleaf istick 50w which has a combined mah of 4000. This lasts me around 4 days between charges. The rx200 is needing charged every second night. I would have thought that with 3 batteries it would last longer? I am using the same tank and build as I always do. Only thing I can think is that I am charging this via USB and regardless on how long I leave it, it always keeps flashing as if it's charging and leaves a tiny gap on the battery display suggesting it isn't fully charged. I have bought I separate 4 bay charger to see if this helps but it hasn't arrived yet.

Sorry for the long post but if anyone can help me get a boost in battery life I would be very grateful (and happy)
I had the same situation as yours. I bought the rouleaux rx200s and I charged it using usb. The batteries did not last 5minutes. I also got unbalanced batteries message all of the times. I thought this was a rubbish mod. I was gonna sell it on ebay but I bought a charger and charged the batteries which were completely drained and very unbalanced. Guess what! It's a different experience now. I should have used a charger from the beginning. It's a great mod and once fully charged it will last quite a while. So my advice to you is: Buy a separate charger. as simple as that. Hope this helps :-)

Back
Top Bottom