What's new

Reuleaux rx200 battery life

i use the hg2s not in a rx tho but defo see better batt life than the 25rs

70watts since 8am this morning, I'm a heavy vaper too, I get a full day out of it which is all I'm after. Got 3 days out of it at 45w with my goblin mini though. At the same time I've killed it from full to empty in 3 hours at a Vape meet vaping at 110watts pretty much constantly. Depends what you're after really.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451422885.334181.jpg

i use the hg2s not in a rx tho but defo see better batt life than the 25rs
Checking on Steam-engine, it seems the 25rs can handle higher wattage?
I'm going to stop checking, and just bang in the HG2s. My head is starting to hurt! HG2, HE2, 25R!!!!:banghead:

For me personally I use Samsung 25r's for high drain (high watts) and Samsung 30Q's for high capacity (lower watts for example 35 and below) @DMAN

I'm a big fan of HE2, also used HE4 but they're to hard to find (genuine ones), otherwise the Sony VTC4 are also very good. I don't know the science behind them, but they've been safe, long lasting and well priced...

For me personally I use Samsung 25r's for high drain (high watts) and Samsung 30Q's for high capacity (lower watts for example 35 and below) @DMAN
Not another option!:17:
I've got some un-used 25Rs, I might end up using them, and keeping the HG2s for another mod.

Use '3' Sony 18650 Batteries in the Reuleaux RX200, battery life should last you all day unless you are ripping on it constantly. Reuleaux DNA200 is close to the same as the RX200 but the RX is just a cheaper clone of the DNA200 so you won't get what you would with the DNA200.

Use '3' Sony 18650 Batteries in the Reuleaux RX200, battery life should last you all day unless you are ripping on it constantly. Reuleaux DNA200 is close to the same as the RX200 but the RX is just a cheaper clone of the DNA200 so you won't get what you would with the DNA200.
Too many fake Sonys about, so I've read. If it was a single battery mod, I wouldn't use anything other than a 25R. It's the fact it's a 3 battery mod that has me conflicted. Do I use 25Rs for high watts, or the HG2s for longer life at lower wattage. Looking at Steam-engine, the HG2s can't handle high watts, and i'll want to run it over 100w at times.

A buddy of mine uses a Site called VapeNW to get his Sony Batteries. Check them out see what you find.

Wow, this thread has grown a since I checked it this morning...

Thanks for all the advice. I charged it overnight last night (via usb) and it's almost done now. Seems to be getting worse. I'd say I go through a max of 8ml per day and Vale at 25w. So I'm not too bothered about being able to reach high wattage but was expecting a better battery life tbh. My charger should arrive soon hopefully which might solve this. If not I'll try the lg 3000 mah batteries before giving up on this mod cos I like the way it feels.

Back
Top Bottom