What's new

Repairing a Laisimo F4 Mod.

Sleepywalker69

Hi there!

Was hoping someone could help me disassemble my Laisimo F4 Mod that I've had for just over a year and a half now. It's seen some wear and tear and needs taking apart to give it a good clean and fix a short that's keeping the screen turned on 24/7 draining the battery life.

The battery cover is semi bust as well but I can get by for now without fixing it as the thing still turns on when it's half attached thankfully .

I've recorded a little video of my progress so far but can't get much further as the buttons are keeping the thing in place and maybe some glue? I'm hoping it's not the latter!

Update! I found I can slide the inside housing up and out the mod however the buttons look like they're getting snagged. Any tips?

I'm speaking to Kytan over DMs now just waiting to see what I should do about this button issue , really appreciate the help and hopefully I can get it done and post a guide since there's zero information about this mod online when it comes to disassemblely

With a bit of prying on the buttons they popped right out the front! Now to get cleaning, only issue is the power button looks a bit loose now , here's hoping I don't have to get the soldering iron out!

Back
Top Bottom