What's new

Regulated board options thinner than 11mm?

barrybarrybarry

Hey guys I'm totally new to mod making and all the boards I see people working with are DNA's or maybe a YiHi with the DNA75 is 11.8mm thick and the YiHi SX475J is 11mm thick. I'm looking to make two reg mods, one with a 18650 battery and another with an 18350, so I don't need a lot of power. In fact, I don't need all the options DNA boards give either but I do want the safety features. So in terms of the smallest options available, is this it?

Hi, it depends what functions you want from your mod.
A unregulated fet setup can be tiny and offers a safer switching method and the option on add on/off.
If you want to be able to adjust your output the smallest method would be with a either one of joels potbellys (pwm cicuit mounted to a potentiometer, or for more features one of big als (ant).

H
Hi, it depends what functions you want from your mod.
A unregulated fet setup can be tiny and offers a safer switching method and the option on add on/off.
If you want to be able to adjust your output the smallest method would be with a either one of joels potbellys (pwm cicuit mounted to a potentiometer, or for more features one of big als (ant).
hey thanks for the advice. It seems like there's nothing regulated like a dna board that can get any thinner. I'm going to go with a switchfet v2 to start.

Back
Top Bottom