What's new

Rags beast mod High Voltage Box mods style

Can't wait to see rags picture of his melted dripper when he fires up this beast for the first time :D

Can't wait to see rags picture of his melted dripper when he fires up this beast for the first time :D

The dripper I was gonna used, has died a death! :P
Bloody centre post snapped off! Damn you 17awg!
Have a couple of options, one of which is already on the slow boat over :).

The dripper I was gonna used, has died a death! :P
Bloody centre post snapped off! Damn you 17awg!
Have a couple of options, one of which is already on the slow boat over :).

Sounds like its on the same boat as my first mech setup.
What have you lined up to be the first kill

Sounds like its on the same boat as my first mech setup.
What have you lined up to be the first kill

Well, a rather lovely member on here ordered it!
Mutation x v2 clone :D.
As it was the v1 that died haha.
Also have an upgraded version of the cryptex and have my eye on something bloody gorgeous... but, need to wait till I have the funds.

Shopping list for preparation...
I have everything.. apart from:
22awg/20awg 317l welding wire...
A psu for the charger (the one I was going to use is fucked! :( )
And.possibly the sexual as hell dripper but think the airflow will be too naff...

I would say we are ahead of the curve, I've not seen a single big atty with bottom feed off the shelf. I more meant a 28mm atty with a threaded centre pin and post. Then it could be centre drilled and drilled 1mm in a lathe and the centre post cross drilled in a pillar drill - squonking mod completed as far as I can tell. I'm hoping the mutation xl is such a beast but I've seen big magmas, asmodus clones and a few others that bare further looking.

Unfortunately I wont be ordering anything till after Christmas, so unless my plan to modify an ocd connector bares fruit, or I can turn my own 30mm bottom feed 510 I need to wait till I can order stuff. :)

I think there may now be a sqounking type atty comming soon in 30mm - The Kanger RMT

Screenshot_2014-11-14-21-53-37_zpsztnd4cpb.png

The current "for Christmas vaping " list,
Need to find a cheap rda with peek insulators... hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom