What's new

Project therion

I use a solder station so I can't really say buy one as they are expensive but a good quality iron solder and flux are not that cheap to buy, have you a relation you could ask?

I use a solder station so I can't really say buy one as they are expensive but a good quality iron solder and flux are not that cheap to buy, have you a relation you could ask?
U lost me a little with the english, a relation to ask=someone to borrow it from?

Possibly, what would i be asking for? Im not unfamiliar with the equipment in a general sense, just never had the reason to need anything more than possiblly a variable wattage one, and i move so often its hard to retain things sometimes.

U lost me a little with the english, a relation to ask=someone to borrow it from?

Possibly, what would i be asking for? Im not unfamiliar with the equipment in a general sense, just never had the reason to need anything more than possiblly a variable wattage one, and i move so often its hard to retain things sometimes.

yes a family member

basically, you will need flux solder and solder iron plus watch youtube to give you some pointers

N/m
Ill search, just taking it off thread, dont worry bout it

Last edited:
I find silverline solder tobe very good if that helps and i use a 40w £6 or $10 solder iron of ebay never had a problem with it

Screenshot_20220504-235655_Google.jpg

Wah cool..
All back together (no extra screws left over)
Honestly tho, they REALLY should have put more of a warning label.

20220514_131121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom