What's new

Presenting "sunset" an 18650 small form factor stabwood hybrid mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Coconino was bought by a new member @Jason Millsaps he got in contact asking for another mod as one cannot have just one mod this one is for his good lady wife

DVD?

Midnight Cowboy

Enrico "Ratso" Rizzo: "I'm walkin' here! I'm walkin' here!"

so here is the block many colours were used I wasn't sure as the blue just got sucked to the wood, which is cactus "cholla" I made a couple of calls to a friend and got some he had from a sustainable source and weirdly it was English cactus it came from one grown indoors

alfIMG_7903.jpg

alfIMG_7904.jpg

I haven't got many other pictures as I forgot but I have one of Alfie "sausage in the sink" here he is having a bath he wasn't happy with the sink bit.......

alfIMG_7973.jpg

so add the bits get the dog out of the sink and we have

alfIMG_7983.jpg
alfIMG_7984.jpg
alfIMG_7985.jpg
alfIMG_7986.jpg
alfIMG_7988.jpg

the mod isn't straight sided it's designed to be easily gripped in the right hand with the cut out for the thumb it's designed for my hand which is a small-medium so it should fit another hand perfectly

in the paw 360

all done off to the states this week

next time

september

ivory

leeds

amber

or something else

as always

love my mods then like them......... buy one

never used cactus before but I was offered monkey puzzle wood it's really rare but the wood is expensive

How many colours could you get in a block that size ? I would think 15 was pushing it a bit.

How many colours could you get in a block that size ? I would think 15 was pushing it a bit.

not really the colours all vary in amounts the biggest was blue but got sucked into the middle of the block I can mix down to the 2 grams in weight so less than 5 mils

Back
Top Bottom