What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

presenting "stealthvapes" new battery tube in "Cranked" a dna75c all stabwood hybrid mod

@Huggett you goddam rebel :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

you can see the difference here with the tube and battery, now relate this to the length of the board the only limitations now are the width of the 510 due to it being placed next to the tube and the board

to save height most mainstream manufacturers make the negative connection as the case itself and use the board mounts as the negative for me as a maker I don't want to really hold the circuit in my hand and I find that the case as the negative this causes a mess with the whole resistance thing with the negative side of things

the DNA boards are hugely advanced in design it is, in reality, a small computer the only thing evolv need to do to in the future updates is to unlock features

Last edited:
Thanks Stu, looking forward to hearing what the testers think

Here's another image for comparison

Attachments

• tube comparison.png
    tube comparison.png
    2 MB · Views: 221
Back
Top Bottom