What's new

presenting "skyla" a stabwood hybrid 18650 dna75c 80mm tall mod for rickster

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Rickster sent me a message wanting a mod?

dna75c in stabwood blues and pearl hmmmm "Skyla"

dvd

"Siberia"

"Patience Mr Hill is like a sealed door. No matter how much air you start with, eventually you will run out."

it was a really crap film sorry

so here is the block shot

alfIMG_8958.jpg

alfIMG_9057.jpg

faceplate cutting

alfIMG_9077.jpg

plate and case done

alfIMG_9079.jpg

case finished

alfIMG_9114.jpg

WTF garden furniture shopping, I was having a ball, I found the shark sitting about ....oh how we laughed

add it together minus shark and

alfIMG_9115.jpg
alfIMG_9116.jpg
alfIMG_9117.jpg
alfIMG_9118.jpg
IMG_9119.jpg

the mod itself was a tough one the DNA board will pulse at 30 amps its a proper pocket rocket plus its a tall board with the mount so at 80mm its tricky to fit it all in with the right size cables

in the paw

Skyla is done

love them, like them, buy one, and all that..........

Love it fella, stunning work, can't wait to get my paws on it.....thanks again fella

Another fine piece of work there Stu really like that sky blue colour really nice.........:2thumbsup:........

@Rickster sent me a message wanting a mod?

dna75c in stabwood blues and pearl hmmmm "Skyla"

dvd

"Siberia"

"Patience Mr Hill is like a sealed door. No matter how much air you start with, eventually you will run out."

it was a really crap film sorry

so here is the block shot

View attachment 195813

View attachment 195814

faceplate cutting

View attachment 195815

plate and case done

View attachment 195816

case finished

View attachment 195817

WTF garden furniture shopping, I was having a ball, I found the shark sitting about ....oh how we laughed

add it together minus shark and

View attachment 195818 View attachment 195819 View attachment 195820 View attachment 195821 View attachment 195822

the mod itself was a tough one the DNA board will pulse at 30 amps its a proper pocket rocket plus its a tall board with the mount so at 80mm its tricky to fit it all in with the right size cables

in the paw

Skyla is done

love them, like them, buy one, and all that..........
Fucking stunning [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] @Rickster you lucky bastard that looks real nice!!! Dibs if you ever decide to sell it [emoji6] not that I think you will I've never managed it with the ones I own [emoji4] and @vapesmarter Stu you should go out shopping more it's like a new lease of life for you and you look about 20yo having a laugh in that chair [emoji6]

Fucking stunning [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] @Rickster you lucky bastard that looks real nice!!! Dibs if you ever decide to sell it [emoji6] not that I think you will I've never managed it with the ones I own [emoji4] and @vapesmarter Stu you should go out shopping more it's like a new lease of life for you and you look about 20yo having a laugh in that chair [emoji6]

Aye, it's a keeper:)

Back
Top Bottom