What's new

Presenting "Sherlock" a hybrid resin Calabash semi regulated full size E-pipe for @D0C

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
a calabash e-pipe hmmmmmm

so @D0C sent me a message after a pipe......

DVD?

but yes

Blood Diamond

Danny Archer: Sometimes I wonder, will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago.

on my travels, I needed some new stock of brass and metals so I went to see some friends I could have used eBay or overseas but this place is most likely the biggest and oldest in the UK some stock is over 100 years old this is the metal section they wouldn't let me take piccies in the vaults at gold and silver the spoilsports

alfIMG_7629.jpg

every tube in every size ever made

alfIMG_7596.jpg

so this is Sherlock hand cut hand polished my colours my resin, in fact, all mine

so the board is one that runs the 18350 battery it protects various things I have switched to clickfets from Ric from now on so this is the last people want to turn there mods on and off

but Sherlock needs something wooden

alfIMG_7706.jpg

like this

alfIMG_7707.jpg

alfIMG_7708.jpg

IMG_7709.jpg

so Sherlock is done

in the paw 360 degree

the price £250 £300 naaaaa nowhere near @D0C is a friend and a previous customer so he gets an automatic discount

coming soon

a new pipe

a regulated tiny squonker

blocks

or something else

love my mods then support me follow me like them buy one

Last edited:
a calabash e-pipe hmmmmmm

so @D0C sent me a message after a pipe......

DVD?

but yes

Blood Diamond

Danny Archer: Sometimes I wonder, will God ever forgive us for what we've done to each other? Then I look around and I realize... God left this place a long time ago.

on my travels, I needed some new stock of brass and metals so I went to see some friends I could have used eBay or overseas but this place is most likely the biggest and oldest in the UK some stock is over 100 years old this is the metal section they wouldn't let me take piccies in the vaults at gold and silver the spoilsports

View attachment 186043

every tube in every size ever made

View attachment 186042

so this is Sherlock hand cut hand polished my colours my resin, in fact, all mine

so the board is one that runs the 18350 battery it protects various things I have switched to clickfets from Ric from now on so this is the last people want to turn there mods on and off

but Sherlock needs something wooden

View attachment 186044

like this

View attachment 186045

View attachment 186046

View attachment 186047

so Sherlock is done

in the paw 360 degree

the price £250 £300 naaaaa nowhere near @D0C is a friend and a previous customer so he gets an automatic discount

coming soon

a new pipe

a regulated tiny squonker

blocks

or something else

love my mods then support me follow me like them buy one

Oh my GORSH!!!!
Sherlock more than lives up to his name!!!! Wow talk about an awesome pipe!! Just when I think you can't amaze me anymore than you already habe you go and do something like this!!! I'm absolutely in love with Sherlock!!! WOWSERS!!!

Gratz @D0C

Last edited:
I am speechless. Thank you Stu. You are a true craftsman and, I am proud to say, a good friend.

Good God! That's incredible Stu...dammit i'm jealous again!

Fantastically life like to say the least...it's....it's ..just jaw droppingly gorgeous that!

Has @D0C has got his deerstalker at the ready?

I expect to be hearing soon, a lot of mutterings along the lines of "Elementary..My dear Vapesmarter!"

So...it seems, when one has eliminated all the impossibles..what remains, is the possible

With this latest creation from Stu..anything is possible! :18:

Last edited:
Stu ..... that is awesome ............ I love that a lot. An awful lot .......... as it goes ......... :worship:

The button placement is great too, I find buttons on the side more comfortable to use.

Loving all the pipes you've done to date and this is up there with the best of them. Excellent placement of the fire button, it will be an excellent relaxing vape.

Back
Top Bottom