What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

presenting part 2 lost vape orion revamp ooohhh a pod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
in part one we took apart the lost vape Orion and saw what a lovely bit of kit it is (hateful thing)

DVD?

nope I'm at my desk inside and have been all day doing accounts

fleeting visits to the workshop

and lots of searching for receipts down backs of chairs under car seats full-on panic mode

so no dvd but I'm listening to this

"Words like violence
Break the silence
Come crashing in
Into my little world
Painful to me
Pierce right through me
Can't you understand?
Oh my little girl
All I ever wanted
All I ever needed
Is here in my arms
Words are very unnecessary
They can only do harm"

so I need some copper or brass sheet lucky for me I have loads of the stuff but it must be the right size I'm going for 0.9mm you have to take into account the weight the thickness and how the panels will stick I'm using the same method as lost vape using tape will it last I hope so if it doesn't then you can just bond the panel back on with glue

IMG_8436.jpeg

using a secret blend of unicorn sweat the spit from a chimp (i asked @3dj for this) and the milk from a spider I patinaed the panels notice 3 I only need 2 but you always make a spare

IMG_8437.jpeg

reassemble as you took apart remember the screw placements? glad you do because i forgot

IMG_8438.jpeg

tighten lost vape uses lock on the screws BTW

finished we have

IMG_8439.jpeg

in the box we have all the stuff it's still sealed as I haven't even used it......no interest see

arty shots

IMG_8440.jpeg

IMG_8441.jpeg

IMG_8442.jpeg

alfie stuck his paw on it bless him

so stu what are you doing now with it?

it's boxed and in my draw, I can't be arsed to stick it in the classes if you want it make me an offer but remember its a one-off

or I may give it away at 10 thousand likes I'm planning a give away of a number of things

next time

agafia

a twin set

amber

or something else

love my mods then like them buy one

Very nice looks way way better than standard oh and 100 bonus points for listening to Depeche Mode while doing it..

Back
Top Bottom