What's new

presenting "Isolde" the ladies tube stabwood hybrid 20/21700 for Mrs mattyk2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
ladies first for mrs @mattyk2010

dvd?

"the lake house"

Kate: "There is always something better around the corner, but if you're not careful you could spend your whole life waiting"

here is the original block shot

alfIMG_8413.jpg

its not for mrs matty though its mattys own block

the making of the mod I haven't got much off due to a couple of reasons one is Alfie

alfIMG_8424.jpg

here he is today he's back to his normal self after scaring us silly but it's still on our mind

alfIMG_8532.jpg

this is the other reason rather than handball a concrete floor we dug it straight out what you don't see is me shouting at ben

"exactly what did they sodding well teach you on that course you took about getting to close" his reply was

"when in doubt...take um out dickhead"

alfIMG_8492.jpg

on the bench in a half made way

add the bits together sprinkle with magic concrete dust

alfIMG_8528.jpg
alfIMG_8529.jpg
alfIMG_8530.jpg
alfIMG_8531.jpg

in the paw 360 degree

to be fair I'm ok with the mod it was tricky to do it feels quite small in the hand its a 20/21700 clickfet mod with a grip so it won't go flying off into the distance

next time

"Tristan"

"Amber"

"Cold"

"Hemingway"

love my mods then like them buy one

Absolutely stunning Stu, Matty you lucky bastard and yes you were right it is exactly what I was after [emoji6][emoji23]

Now that looks great mate, bet it feels really good in the hand (she said). Nice to see something different [emoji106]

Mate thank you so much [emoji7] [emoji7] that's fucking stunning she's gonna love it [emoji4]

That looks really nice Stu ..............:2thumbsup:..................... btw glad to hear Alfie is getting back to his old self again..............

Back
Top Bottom