What's new

presenting "Hazel" an 18350 e-pipe stabwood hybrid mech for richard d *Updated*

Jacvapour S22 tank is pretty good with decent range of coils available

edit. It comes with it's own drip tip which isn't 510. You would need to get their 510 drip tip adapter which is available in the buying options

Thanks - a little industrial looking, but one for the shortlist.

Has anyone got any thoughts on the ideal tank to go with this? I'm looking at something that will take pre-built coils in the 1.8 range. Only experience with tanks is the Kanger Aerotank v2 (nice solid tank that doesn't leak, great with a new coil, but coil life is poor) and an aspire K3 (cheap but vapes well and coils last well). I was thinking a black Aspire Nautilus 2 would work well aesthetically, but it gets mixed reviews on leaking and filling. The new Nautilus 2s gets much better reviews but is 23mm rather than 22mm - would that spoil the aesthetics? Any other suggestions? Something reliable, that won't detract from Stu's wonderful work.
Trillium maybe???

I'm using the old nautilus mini with the cage and the nautilus 2. Neither have leaked a drop.

Thanks - it looks a decent tank, but I don't like the idea of buying a clone unless I know it was produced after Eden went out of business...

Thanks - it looks a decent tank, but I don't like the idea of buying a clone unless I know it was produced after Eden went out of business...
Couldn't tell you when 1st issued by SXK.
Try putting a wanted request in the classies section for a genuine maybe.
Good luck in your quest.
Cheers Jon

I'm using the old nautilus mini with the cage and the nautilus 2. Neither have leaked a drop.

Years ago I saw the cage a real cracker of a tank I saw one on a lash creatives mod by lee I spoke to him about it

Now years later I’m making e-pipes it’s a really strange world

Back
Top Bottom