What's new

presenting "Hazel" an 18350 e-pipe stabwood hybrid mech for richard d *Updated*

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
this is ongoing I have a working pipe but no stem and no box both of which I have to sort

@Richard D will be the owner

but here are the guts of the making as it were

DVD?

For a few dollars more

Sheriff: [Hands Manco the reward money for Red Cavanaugh] Two thousand dollars. It's a lot of money. Takes me three years to earn it!
Manco: Tell me, isn't the sheriff supposed to be courageous, loyal, and above all, honest?
Sheriff: Yeah. That he is.
Manco: [Pulls off sheriff's star and tosses it to the townspeople] I think you people need a new sheriff.

so the original making I haven't got pictures of the colours is a complex pattern of coppers and some gunmetal blacks

IMG_8535.jpg

see the shadow that's a monkey puzzle tree the wood is a prized wood going at about £50 per block

IMG_8583.jpg

cutting here for the 510

IMG_8587.jpg

just of late I have been quite despondent with mods I see so many just purchased in a kit form I see no skill drill 3 holes in a row bolt the board in and there you go a mod so I'm doing a wood project soon and going back to where I started then I may take a break for a while I'm not sure, after near on 500 pieces now I've reached a crossroads

in the paw 360

the pipe is a bur pattern one I prefer these to a smooth its still glossy though

coming soon

fractured

cold

and the conclusion of this build below

love my mods then like them buy one

Love the look of the monkey puzzle wood adds texture. Another great piece stu and look forward to seeing which direction you take at the crossroads. I'm sure whichever path you take it will be an epic journey

Oh wow it's beautiful, I love the darker grain in it, it gives it character. Really beautiful piece.

Another really nice pipe Stu love the colours in the monkey puzzle tree wood.................:2thumbsup:..................

Has anyone got any thoughts on the ideal tank to go with this? I'm looking at something that will take pre-built coils in the 1.8 range. Only experience with tanks is the Kanger Aerotank v2 (nice solid tank that doesn't leak, great with a new coil, but coil life is poor) and an aspire K3 (cheap but vapes well and coils last well). I was thinking a black Aspire Nautilus 2 would work well aesthetically, but it gets mixed reviews on leaking and filling. The new Nautilus 2s gets much better reviews but is 23mm rather than 22mm - would that spoil the aesthetics? Any other suggestions? Something reliable, that won't detract from Stu's wonderful work.

Jacvapour S22 tank is pretty good with decent range of coils available

edit. It comes with it's own drip tip which isn't 510. You would need to get their 510 drip tip adapter which is available in the buying options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom