What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Presenting "Gem" the last vapesmarter mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
yes this will be my last mod

the last

yep sorry

that's it

all showcase posts will be, in the vapesmarter vendor section on here plus many more besides WTF yes stu has a section for his mods after many ranting emails at @junglist and the rest of the team they have given me a place I can call home I can put Alfie's bed down me and Alfie can post mods cases cabinets etc imagine the adventures we shall have......

i should at this point be all humble and say thank you as Liz has just said to me

"your an arse and you should listen instead of trapping off with that big gob of yours"

but yes I'm thankful and a little taken aback

DVD?

the last one......

"the Kingdom"

FBI Director James Grace:
You know, Westmoreland made all of us officers write our own obituaries during Tet, when we thought The Cong were gonna end it all right there. And, once we clued into the fact that life is finite, the thought of losing it didn't scare us anymore. The end comes no matter what, the only thing that matters is how do you wanna go out, on your feet or on your knees? I bring that lesson to this job. I act, knowing that someday this job will end, no matter what. You should do the same.

alfIMG_9101.jpg

original block shot

a complex colour pattern I changed my mind at the last minute

alfIMG_9190.jpg

Alfie with a new doorstop he's not in impressed by the doorstop hopefully he will like the ironing board cover....

alfIMG_9155.jpg

"gem" next to a bic lighter for one of those god awful look at the size of my mod pictures

alfIMG_9184.jpg
alfIMG_9185.jpg
alfIMG_9186.jpg
alfIMG_9187.jpg

in the paw

alfIMG_9168.jpg

next to an egg cup "such a little thing"

the mod is a 18350 battery semi mech with a small clickfet board it will still take a 24mm attey as 22mm ones are getting hard to come by these days

it's off for a review not on here though

love it?, then like it, buy one

A very nice little mod Stu sorry to see you go look forward to seeing you in your new vendor section all the best mate.......:2thumbsup:.......

Wow, that really is cute and beautiful. Good news with the new status and Stu section.

Great looking little Mod Stu. Good luck with your new section jut off to follow it. :2thumbsup:

That is a very nice work Stu - want one now !! :)
I read the opening line and nearly spilt my drink :11::11:
PHEW, nice to see the Alfie and Stu show opening soon :):)
Cheers Jon

Back
Top Bottom