What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Presenting "Dark" a stabwood hybrid regulated mod part One

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Martvb60 sent me an email a while ago wanting a special mod

hes a big fan of all thing Batman the marvel industry is a big one I must admit so some head scratching from me

I wanted this mod to be classy not trashy subtle so to speak

DVD

"Catch 22"

Sgt. Towser: A man was killed in his plane over Avignon last week and bled all over him. His clothes haven't come back from the laundry yet.
Gen. Dreedle: Where are his other uniforms?
Sgt. Towser: In the laundry too, sir.
Gen. Dreedle: Where are his underwear?
Sgt. Towser: In the laundry, sir.
Gen. Dreedle: That sounds like a lot of crap to me.
Capt. Yossarian: It is a lot of crap, sir.

alfIMG_7730.jpg

Here is the original block shot I'm not a fan of black it's really very hard to work with as its a surface reflection colour but the yellow is complex its a uv absorbent colour there are some pastels yellows and mira in the colour as well

alfIMG_7792.jpg

cut from one slab this is carbon (low) carbon steel ive blued and heat treated the steel after cutting the plate from scratch so its a full gun metal , the proper stuff steel not a spray on tan type

alfIMG_7788.jpg

here is the first mock up shot see the steel is not heat treated yet

so add the bits and we have

alfIMG_7820.jpg
alfIMG_7821.jpg
alfIMG_7822.jpg
alfIMG_7823.jpg
alfIMG_7824.jpg

"dark" needs more work another polish but he's up and running part 2 soon

in the paw 360 degree will be later in this thread

next time

part 2 cased out

part 3 "knight" but of course

Decadent

September

a pure proper stabwood pipe with alloy fittings.....

a giveaway?

love my mods then like them follow me on Instagram for live feeds............ buy one

Love the look of that Stu. It has exceeded any expectations i may have had great work. :2thumbsup:

A 'Superhero' effort Stu! :D

Lovely contrasting colours on that mod. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Love black and gold always reminds me of my Steelers when I was growing up in the 70s . Football was different back then... the players played for their fans and the love of the game back then not for a paycheck.
Love the look of this mod so far Stu
Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom