What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Presenting "Curve" a small e-pipe 18350 22mm atty stabwood hybrid modern pipe

Wow, have you got pics of your collection?
No I've never thought about putting them together and taking a pic but I'm not a big photo taker in life in general I will though when I find some time tomorrow and post it for you to see them [emoji4]

I'm excited too. You're gonna explode when it arrives

Or she will do what I did with all the mods I've received from Stu and just sit and stare at it for a hour looking at all the colour in amazement wondering how it was even possible to make something so stunning [emoji23] honestly photos or even insta videos don't show Stu's work properly they always look better in your hand [emoji4]

I think you're both right!! Lol

And wow on having 6 of his mods!!! Would love to see your collection ya lucky duck!!!

Another beautiful pipe there Stu. Not my bag but lovely all the same.

@kockeyedkitty I'm about to buy my first mod from him too and I'm very excited. I keep telling myself that it's the last mod I'll ever need to buy but I very much doubt I'll manage to stick to that.

its up and down I did this one real quick it was like bang bang bang but keeping that level up is really tiring on the brain 110% concentration if I was 20 again I could knock this off faster go out have 10 pints fight off 30 girls (i wish) and do it again next day but im 49 and knackered

So is it only 5 pints and 15 girls now you're slowing down?

Back
Top Bottom