What's new

presenting "cold" stabwood hybrid regulated small mod yihi

thankyou everyone

truth be known I had a wobble

I sat in the workshop and thought why am I doing this all these hours and all these people

I suppose I wanted recognition became bullish and arrogant but in the end, what I wanted didn't happen and I got angry and resentful over the whole mod making thing so I stopped posting

I'm fine now I have many things to do my website needs updating which I will do soon, I'm on Instagram all the time reviews came in from some huge reviewers so I came to realize that my mods are seen but the connection to me needs a little more work and I shouldn't be selfish

As rew says good to see you happier.
Keep doing what you do best, making mods and things.
Cheers Jon

Seems to be generating some interest on FB @vapesmarter . Guess I'd better be a little careful with it. No drop tests to check strength then ;)

Was going to comment to message via Vapesmarter for the personal touch but didn't want to tread on toes, so to speak.

This is always a problem you join a group because your s modmaker but some groups won’t let you show the mods you make off

This is always a problem you join a group because your s modmaker but some groups won’t let you show the mods you make off
Don't think Rob would be bothered as it would be generating sales for Stealthvape for tubes etc, but never sure whether to link to other sites. They're keen for modmakers to share when using their components so it should work both ways.
21700 tubes, now that is interesting for single/twin tube mods. Keeps the height down :2thumbsup:. Watching this with interest.

Back
Top Bottom