What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Presenting "Coconino" 18650 clickfet stabwood hybrid squonker

Stu... You are a wizard sir. It is absolutely perfect and I am beyond overjoyed that I backed away and let you complete your vision. This mod is perfect. I simply don't know what else to say. Thank you very much.

"___________________ "

^^ thats me speechless.. I'm a woodworker but I'm in awe of everything you make... Yeah I know you got the tools etc But you have skills Stu @vapesmarter and vision far beyond mine.... Respect is due... :2thumbsup:

Stu... You are a wizard sir. It is absolutely perfect and I am beyond overjoyed that I backed away and let you complete your vision. This mod is perfect. I simply don't know what else to say. Thank you very much.

"___________________ "

^^ thats me speechless.. I'm a woodworker but I'm in awe of everything you make... Yeah I know you got the tools etc But you have skills Stu @vapesmarter and vision far beyond mine.... Respect is due... :2thumbsup:

Thankyou

It’s was your vision not mine I just painted it as it were

ggExRzL.gif

Stunning mod mate. I love the wood in it. It's like a fire where you can see different images in it the longer you stare.

Such a beautiful memory captured into a beautiful piece of art! He's stunning and bold, love the colors and design.

Back
Top Bottom