What's new

Presenting "Coconino" 18650 clickfet stabwood hybrid squonker

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@Jason Millsaps a new member contacted me on arsebook over a mod he is now a member here:2thumbsup:

so

DVD?

“We did not ask for this room or this music. We were invited in. Therefore, because the dark surrounds us, let us turn our faces to the light. Let us endure hardship to be grateful for plenty. We have been given pain to be astounded by joy. We have been given life to deny death. We did not ask for this room or this music. But because we are here, let us dance.”
― Stephen King, 11/22/63

so this is the block

Jason got the hang of this very quickly I get a lot of emails saying I want a red mod

well here is an extract from one of our emails

"I didn't always live in the desert. As a matter of fact I fact I grew up in a small town called Maryville, TN at the foothills of the Smoky Mountains National Park. The mountains always were a special place for me, full of history and beauty. A place where I could go collect my thoughts and be at peace with the world. I spent much of my childhood playing in the rivers and streams of those mountains. Some of my fondest childhood memories start with that first plunge into the cold river water for the first time of the summer."

so he's going back memory is a beautiful thing to connect to that moment with an item makes it more special

IMG_7701.jpg

quite alot of colours here including a new oyster base colour

IMG_7736.jpg

cutting the block live on Instagram

IMG_7753.jpg

we were going down the pain of stainless but Jason had a prod from me in the direction of patina

so addthe bits together hold on to that memory visualize it and

IMG_7756.jpg

"Coconino" the forest mod with a side fire thumb button

IMG_7757.jpg

black screws black full squonk bottle 10 plus

IMG_7758.jpg

IMG_7759.jpg

the mod will go out with some wax and spares to the desert in the USA :america:

IMG_7760.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

so this mod will go with a matching 510 drip tip

next time

"Dark"

"Decandent"

"September"

or something else

join me on instagram watch my live feeds they are on at least once a week

or

love my mods then like them....buy one

360 degree in the paw to come later

You made the right call with the patina, copper fire button is something new too,
This looks very very nice :worship::worship:

They just keep getting better and better. Another stunning creation stu.

Looks even better in the video love the copper fire button on the side............:2thumbsup:..........

Back
Top Bottom